Chapter 38

Delia's POV:

I had the same dream again. There was a man with black hair and the other had the same purple thing on his head, then the black headed one fell all of a sudden and wasn't moving. The other man turned around laughing and was holding the Sorcerers Stone, when I got a closer look it wasn't Snape who was holding the stone, it was Quirrell.

I woke up, "Where's Harry?" I asked Hermione. "He went on ahead," Hermione said. I stood up, "Why?" She asked. "Because it's not Snape trying to steal the stone, it's Professor Quirrell," I said then ran through the door and I found Harry, "Harry stop it's not Snape it's....." But before I could finish Harry had already figured it out.

"You!" Harry yelled, "It can't be, Snape he."

"Yes Snape does seem the type doesn't he, who would expect p-p-poor s-s-stuttering P-Professor Q-Quirrell," he said. "But, But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape he tried to kill me," Harry said walking closer, with me right beside him. "No dear boy, I tried to kill you and trust me if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broke my eye contact I would have succeeded," he said.

"But why Professor?" I asked him. But he ignored me, "Even with Snape muttering his counter-curse." "Snape was trying to save me?" Harry said. "I knew you were a threat to me at the start, especially after Halloween," Quirrell said. "Then you let the troll in," Harry said, trying to walk closer, but I grabbed his hand.

"Good boy, yes it was I," he said, "Snape unfourtanley wasn't fooled, while everyone else was running about the dungeons, he went to the third floor to head me off, he, of course never trusted me again," Quirrell said turning back to the mirror.

I looked over to see Harry holding his scar, "He barely left me alone, but he doesn't understand, I'm never alone, never," he said, "Now what does this mirror do, I see what I desire, I see myself holding the stone, but how do I get it."

Then a cold, weak voice spoke, "Use the boy." "Potter, come here, now!" Quirrell shouted. Harry was walking closer, "Over my dead body," I said getting in front of him. Then the voice spoke again, "dispose of the girl." I then felt myself being thrown again, like in the forest, but this time I hit a concrete column and rolled down the steps.

"No!!" I heard Harry yell and then everything went black.

_____________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

"NO!!" I yelled to him. "Come Here Potter, Now," Quirrell said again, I looked back at Delia then walked forward. "Tell me what do you see?" Quirrell asked.

I looked in and saw myself smiling and then I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the stone, I stared at the mirror in shock, then I put the stone back in my pocket, and I felt something actually in my pocket.

I felt my pocket and the Stone was in there, "What is it, What do you see?" Quirrell demanded. "I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore, I've won the house cup," I said. "He lies," whispered the voice. "Tell the truth!!" Quirrell demanded, "What do you see?"

"Let me speak to him," the voice whispered. "Master you're not strong enough," Quirrell said. "I'm strong enough for this," the voice hissed.

I stepped back to Delia, while Quirrell unwrapped his turban. I looked down at Delia's not moving body, and then looked back at Quirrell to see a head where the back of his head should have been.

"Harry Potter we meet again," it said. "Voldermort," I said. "Yes, you see what I have become, see what I must do to survive, live off another and be a parasite," he said, "unicorn blood can substain me, but it can not give me a body of my own, but there is something that can, something that gives me enough lies in your pocket."

I turned and ran up towards Delia, "Stop him," Voldermort hissed and with a snap of Quirrell's fingers fire wrapped around the whole place. "Don't be a fool, why suffer a horrific death, then join me and live," Voldermort said. "Never!!!" I yelled.

Then he laughed this cold, hard laugh, "Bravery, your parents had it to, tell me Harry how would you like to see your mother and father again," he said. I looked in the mirror and saw them, "together we can bring them back, all I ask is for something in return."

I pulled the stone from my pocket and looked at it, "That's it, Harry, there is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it, together we can do extradionary things, just give me the stone," Voldermort yelled.

I looked in the mirror and my parents had disappeared, and I saw Delia in the background lying there motionless, "You liar!!!" I yelled, every word soaked in anger. "Kill him!!" Voldermort said.

Quirrell shot a hand out and flew up to me knocking me on the ground and choking me, the Stone flew out of my hand and I was trying to get it, but every time I moved it seemed Quirrell got a stronger grip on me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it off me to see when I sat up his hand was turning to ash. I looked at my hands and back to Quirrell, "What kind of magic is this?" Quirrell said. "Fool get the stone," Voldermort hissed.

I looked down at Delia and the Stone, then to my hands and back to Quirrell. I got up and held my hands to his face, pushing him backwards into the wall.

His face was turning to ash, but he walked to me then fell and turned completely to ash and sand. I looked at him then turned and ran to Delia. I saw the stone from the corner of my eye. I walked over and picked it up.

I heard this noise behind me, and I turned around slowly and saw a figure coming from Quirrell and saw that it had a face.

It screamed and went right through me, I fell, and everything went black.