Chapter 20

Delia's POV-

"Harry you need to eat you're going to need your strength for today," Hermione said. "Hermione's right Harry, you need to eat I don't want to see you get hurt," I said to him. "I'm not hungry," he said.

I huffed, but then Professor Snape came up behind Harry, "Good luck today Potter," He said in the voice like you didn't want to do this, "then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll a little game of Quidditch should be easy for you."

Harry had this weird and confused look on his face, "Even if it is against Slytherin," he said looking at us all then walking away.

"That was weird," I said, everyone just nodded in agreement, but Harry was staring at something, I looked over to see Snape limping. "That explains the blood," Harry said. "Blood?" Hermione asked with this confused expression.

"Listen," Harry said waving his hands for us to come closer, "last night I'm guessing Snape let the troll out as a diversion, so he could try to get past the three headed dog, but he got himself bitten that's why he's limping." "But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked.

"The day I was in Gringotts, Hagrid got something out of one of the vaults, said it was Hogwarts business, very secret," Harry said.

"So your saying......" but Harry interrupted her, "That's what the dogs hiding, that's what Snape wants." But then Harry's owl came, with a long package, "Harry isn't that your owl?" I asked him, "What's it carrying?" "I don't know?" He said his owl coming and dropping it in his hands.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it," Hermione said. "I never get mail," Harry said. "Let's open it," Ron said in curiosity. We all grabbed an end of the package and started opening it to reveal a broomstick.

"Harry do you know what this?" I asked him. "A broom stick," he said confused at my question. "Well yes, but it's a Nimbus 2000, Cedric told me how it's supposed to be wicked fast," I said.

"Wow Harry you got a Nimbus 2000," Ron said. "But who gave it to me?" Harry asked looking around and seeing Professor McGonagall petting Hedwig and smiling at him.

Breakfast soon ended and the game was about to start, "Come on," Hermione said dragging us to the stands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

We walked down to the field, "Scared Harry?" Wood asked me. "A little," I said to him. "That's alright I felt the same way before my first game," he said. "What happened?" I asked him with curiosity. "Uh, I don't really remember took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in," he said. I suddenly was scared to death, "Woke up in the hospital a week later," he finished.

"Harry," I heard a soft voice say. I turned around to see Delia running to me. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "I came to wish you good luck and you too Wood," she said smiling to Wood and he gave her a smile as well.

I suddenly had a feeling of jealousy run through me, when I heard people yelling, "good luck Harry," she said hugging me and then going over and hugging Wood, "and you two Wood." I became jealous again, then she walked over and kissed my cheek and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Good luck guys," she said running and turning around, "oh and beat Slytherin I'm sick and tired of them.

When the wall opened I saw her sitting beside Hermione and Ron. I got on my broom, took a deep breath, then pushed off the ground and flew into the air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-