Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

The night went on, it was exciting, us laughing, and dancing it was the best night I have ever had. But unfortunately for me it ended and I had to go home.

We got back to Delia's House and I'm guessing that Delia and her mum was taking me back, because her dad and brother walked upstairs.

"Harry dear are you ready?" Her mum asked, still in her dress, but with a long coat on and handing Delia one to. "Yea I guess so," I said not with that much enthusiasm.

Her mum went and got a flower pot with dirt, "Don't ask it's a whole long story," Delia said, "it's called floo powder, what you do is you grab some, throw it down and say where you want to go very clearly," she finished.

"Do you think you got it Harry?" her mum asked. "Yea I think so," I said. "Delia why don't you go first," her mum said. "Are you sure mum I only learned how to do it only a few hours ago," she said and her mum just nodded.

"Harry will you go with me, I don't know where I'm going really?" she asked me. "Yea sure," I said, "Mrs. Diggory do you need to come with us?" I asked her.

"It's fine darling you can just tell me where to go and I'll meet you there," she said.

I wrote down the address 'NO. 4 Privet Drive'

After that me and Delia took some of the powder, "Say it very clearly both of you or you're going to go somewhere else," her mum said.

"Ok mum," she said, "Harry are you ready?" She asked. "Yea," I said.

She took ahold of my hand, "On the count of three," she said.

"One,
Two,
Three,

NO. 4 Privet Drive," we both said.

Then next we're in my cousins house standing in the fireplace and of course they had to be in there.

I was just awaiting what was going to happen and I had a feeling it was going to be bad by the look on their faces.

----------------------------

Delia's POV-

I took ahold of Harry's hand and I felt complete again. We both took the powder, "On the count of three," I said.

"One,

Two,

Three,

NO.4 Privet Drive," we both said throwing down the powder and next thing I was standing in a fireplace with 3 people and 2 out of the 3 were rounded people.

They looked at Harry with this glare that I'm glad the concept of 'If Looks Could Kill,' wasn't real because this man would of have had both of us dead.

He came closer to Harry and I could see him flinch a little.

"You leave Harry alone or I swear it will not be pretty," I said stepping in front of him. "Oh look Potter went and got himself a girlfriend," some big kid said.

"Who do you think you are talking to a lady like that," I said then looking down at him, "at least I'm not the one with a tail," I finished. "Now don't you be talking to my Dudley like that," some women said.

"Oh and you, I've heard about you and your piggy son, and Harry doesn't deserve to be treated like he is from you, you, you people, but I can tell you one thing," I said walking closer to them, "it will not be pretty, but at least he won't have to deal with you horrid people."

"What? He isn't going to that horrid school for them freak's," the older man said.

Once he called Hogwarts horrid and my family, Harry and the other freaks I went off, "How dare you call Hogwarts horrid, and even more calling my family, me, Harry and the other's freak's I might be in a dress but I can kick you and your family's butts any day so don't get me started...." but before I could finish some how my dad, mum and Cedric came.

Cedric came and just hugged me, and I touched my face and saw I was crying. My dad and mum were standing in front of us in some protective way, "How did you guys get in my house and who are you?" The big man asked.

Apparently this brought Cedric to the breaking point, "Don't you give that tone to me and my family," he said pulling out his wand and bringing it right to their faces.

"Son, you know you can't do under age magic, you'll get expelled," dad whispered to Cedric and pulled him back.

I finally got enough courage to go back up there, "We're taking Harry with us and nothing you can say will change that," I said getting in their faces like Cedric did.

Then taking Harry and walking to the cupboard by the door, of course they came after. "You are not taking him anywhere," he said getting in my face.

Before I could say anything Harry interrupted, "You will not touch her or else," he said with confidence making him back up.

"You will not speak to my husband like that you freak," his aunt snarled. "You will not tell him what to do or anyone else, except for a poor excuse of a son you have there," I said pointing to the boy with a tail.

"You do not speak about my Dudley like that," she said hugging his head. "I don't care how I speak to you horrid people," I said.

Now turning around to face Harry, "Get your stuff Harry we're going to be going soon."

He walked inside the door and the only thing there was, was a bed and boxes, boxes for crying out loud, and the only thing he brought out was, oh wait nothing.

I looked at his uncle, aunt, and cousin with one of them looks that could kill, but what surprised me most out of all of this and how it ended was that Harry stayed, he stayed.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked him. "Well after I stood up to them I saw that I could stand up to them," he said. "Harry I can't believe your doing this," I said but then I realized something, "ok Harry I trust you, I'll see you in two days," I said hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Delia," he said.

"Bye Harry," I said.

Walking into the living room with them following. I waved goodbye to Harry, then grabbed my dad's arm and we were gone.

When we got home, I ran up to my room and got my dress off and went into the shower.

Taking the shower really helped, but when I laid in bed the tears that were being held in came out and I cried myself to sleep.