Chapter 25

Harry's POV-

I was asleep, dreaming about Delia, like every other dream I have since I met her, when all of a sudden Ron was shouting, "Harry, Harry wake up, come on Harry wake up." I grunted but decided to get up any way.

I put on my glasses and ran out to see presents. "Happy Christmas Harry," he said. "Happy Christmas Ron," I said back. "What are you wearing?" I asked him.

He looked down and picked at his sweater, "Oh my mum made me it," he said, "looks like you got one to."

I looked down surprised, "I got presents," I said. "Yea," he said smiling. I ran down and saw presents under the tree with my name on them. "There they are," he said.

I bent down and grabbed one with silver wrapping on it. I picked it up and sat down while opening the card,

"Your father left this in my possession before he died, it is time it was presented to you," I said reading the card out loud, "Use it well." I looked up at Ron and he just shrugged, I laid down the card and started opening it.

When I finally got it open I saw it was just a plain old cloak, "What is it?" Ron asked. "Some kind of cloak," I said with confusion and surprise.

"Well lets see, put it on," Ron said. I turned it around and put it on then heard Ron gasp, "Wow." I looked down to see I had no body, "my body's gone," I said with surprise.

"I know what that is," Ron said, "that's an invisibility cloak." "Invisible," I said turning around in a circle. "There really rare," he said going over and picking up the card, "wonder who gave it to you."

"There was no name," I said walking over to him, "it just said use it well." "I wonder what that means?" Ron asked. "I don't know," I said with confusion, "let's open up the rest," I said sitting down and picking up another present.

So far I had got a present from Mrs. Weasley, Hermione, Ron plus the invisibility cloak, "Did Delia send anything?" I asked. "I'm not for sure," Ron said, looking under the tree and everywhere else, "I don't see anything," he said coming up and frowning. "Maybe she'll send something later on today," Ron said smiling. "Maybe," I said hoping she did.

"Come on let's go down to breakfast, we can play some Wizards Chess," he said getting up and walking to the door.

"Ok," I said getting up and following him, hoping that the case was that Delia was going to send something later on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-
(Later on the day before Christmas.)

The train had stopped and the fun was soon over. Cedric helped me and Hermione get our stuff down, and then we walked off the train together.

"Is your parents meeting you outside the real train station?" I asked Hermione. "Yea, are you guys going out that way?" She asked.

"Yea we're going to head to the places I have wrote down," I said pulling a piece of parchment out of my pants pocket, that I had changed into on the train so I didn't look odd walking around in my school robes.

Cedric had changed into some jeans, his boots, and a plain white t-shirt and a jacket. Hermione was in some light denim jeans, a t-shirt and some boots. While I had some denim jeans, my black long sleeve shirt and some boots.

"We can walk with you, our mum and dad left one of the cars here so Ced can drive it," I said looking up at Cedric.

She just nodded and we walked through the barrier and out to the train station parking lot. I saw some people waving Hermione over, "See you later guys, Happy Christmas," she said.

"Happy Christmas Hermione," Me and Cedric both said, "I'll send you pictures and letters every time we go somewhere different," I said back.

"Alright, see you at the end of Christmas break," She said waving and then walking over to her parents.

"You ready to go, little sister," Cedric said. "Ready as I'll ever be," I said running over to the car and putting my stuff in the trunk, then walking up and getting in the passengers seat.

It took a while before Cedric got everything ready, but he got in and started the car, "So where to?" Cedric asked pulling out of the parking lot and getting on the road.

"Um," I said pulling out the parchment and looking at it, "there's some many places, like:

*Bosnia
*Bulgaria

*Crotia
*France

*Germany

*Greece

*Hungary

*Iceland

*Ireland

*Italy

*Luxembourg

*Malta

*The Netherlands

*Romania

*Russia

*Slovakia

*Switzerland

and then back to England," I said.

"Delia how do you expect us to go to all these places?" Cedric asked, "and how are we supposed to get back in time, we have to fly to all these places, and how do you expect to get so many owls to all these places."

"Cedric, my dear brother, trust me, dad said this car can fly," I said, and he was about to say something but I interrupted him, "and so we don't have to use an invisibility spell dad and mum put a button you push in it and it worked, and gave me enough money to stay one day at the wizard villages they have in the countries and pay them the money that they need for one night," I said, "and as for the owls Sven and your owl can get back in time, I once had Sven go all the way to three family member's houses and she got back that morning, so will you please just trust me," I finished with a sigh and laid back in the seat.

"Alright, but hopefully you know where and what your doing," he said sighing and running his fingers through his hair, "so where to? You never actually told me."

"Well I thought we could go in alaphabatalic order, and we would end up back in England last, so how about Bosnia," I said looking at him and smiling.

He looked at me then pulled down some desolate road and stopped. "What are we doing?" I asked. "Using the invisibility button on it," he said getting out and looking both ways, then leaned in and pushed the button

I looked out the window and saw nothing, "Roll up your window," Cedric said getting back in and rolling up his window. "This is really cool, I'm so happy, now to Bosnia," I said smiling, while Cedric hit the other button to help us fly.

"Thanks, now where's Bosnia?" He asked. "Do I have to do everything?" I asked. Then got out my wand and the book of spells Hermione gave me for Christmas. I flipped through the pages and finally found it, "Are you sure you can do this spell?" Cedric asked worried.

"Yes now will you be quiet while I concentrate," I said. I saw him about to talk and put my hand over his mouth to stop him. "Ced I got this and Hermione helped me figure it out, while you was in the bathroom or went to go talk to your friends, just in case we got lost, and she said I was doing it right, now be quiet and drive," I said.

I took a deep breath thought of where I wanted to go and where it needed to lead us then, "Point me," and my wand started moving in my hand and pointed North, Cedric just looked at me, "Well go North," I said pointing.

Cedric gave me a worried expression, then drove North, "Watch out Bosnia, The Diggory's are coming," I said smiling and Cedric just laughed at me. And for that I hit him in the arm, "Hey I'm driving here," he said smiling, but still laughing at me. I soon laughed with him and we spent the whole ride there laughing and listening to music, and between it all I was thinking about what I was going to get Harry, Ron and Hermione for Christmas.