Chapter 28

Delia's POV-

I woke up in a hotel room and I started to get scared, but then I noticed Cedric asleep on the couch.
I got up and was wondering around, when I got to the balcony and saw snow and when I stepped out it was freezing.

I was getting ready to walk inside when I noticed an owl in the distant coming straight for me, then I realized who it was it was Harry's owl, Hedwig. "Hedwig," I called and she flew over to me and landed on my arm.

I took her inside and sat her down on the table then grabbed the letter she was holding:

Dear Delia,
The search for Nicholas Flamel is harder then I thought it would be, but I went back tonight using the invisibility cloak again, how did you know about that?
But Filch came in and almost saw me, before I could look again, but I got out and when I did I saw Professor Snape holding Professor Quarrel against the wall saying how, 'you don't want me as your enemy.'
But I didn't just want to tell you that, I had walked into this room and I saw this mirror and when I walked closer I saw my parents, they were there but when I took Ron he couldn't see them, he just saw himself as Head Boy and Qudditch Captain holding the Qudditch Cup.
I wanted to ask why do you need my broom, I don't think I can send it in this weather without worrying that it might break, I'm sorry. Write me back please and tell me what I should do about seeing my parents.
~Harry.

I finished reading his letter and was thinking about how he said he saw his parents, I looked up to see Hedwig staring at me just waiting to send something back. "Alright Hedwig," I said grabbing a piece of parchment and my quill:

Dear Harry,
I don't think you're crazy about seeing your parents, I think it's nice that you did even though they wasn't there with you, but their always with you in your heart.
Harry I think running into that room was no accident I could see how you wanted to see your parents ever since they have been brought up, and I think it's nice.
Don't get mad just because Ron couldn't see them I think I have heard about that mirror before, how you guys see different things.
Anyway it's ok about sending your broom I understand it was silly to ask, but I already have your presents figured out, hopefully. I do hope you will like them, Write me back,
~Delia Diggory.

Right when I got done sealing my letter, and giving Hedwig an owl treat before I gave her my letter, Cedric woke up. "Hey Delia, who's owl?" Cedric said.

"Oh it's Hedwig, Harry's owl, he just sent me a letter and I was getting ready to send mine back," I said giving my letter to Hedwig and letting her fly onto my arm.

I walked out to the balcony, "Alright Hedwig this goes back to Harry," I said stretching out my arm for her to fly away. She gave me a HOOT and then flew away.

"It's cold out there," I said coming back in and grabbing a blanket. "So does that mean we can head of to....." Cedric said going over and picking my parchment with all the places on it, "Croatia."

"No it does not, now go get in the shower we're going to go and tour Bulgaria and your going to like it," I said going over and pushing him into the bathroom. "Fine, Fine," he said going in and locking the door. "Good!!" I said loud enough so he could hear me over the water.

About 10 minutes later he came out dressed in his regular boots, jeans, long sleeve shirt, and jacket. The same for me two, jeans, my boots, a long sleeve shirt and my jacket.

"Come on Ced I heard that there's this nice place to eat here and its in the wizarding community as well," I said smiling then walking out the door, down some stairs and into the car.