Chapter 16

Delia's POV-

The day went on and we finally had free time. "So Harry your really the Gryffindor Seeker?" I asked him. "Yea, I was shocked when Professor McGonagall called me in," he said.

"You've got to be the youngest seeker in......." Ron started. "In a century," Harry said with a smile.

All of a sudden Fred and George came up behind us, "Hello Harry," They both said, "Wood just told us what happened."

"Fred and George are also on the team, their Beaters," Ron said. "Yea were the ones that prevent you from getting hit," Fred said. Harry looked at us with a worried expression.

We started to walk away, "But don't worry Harry nobody's been killed in century's and only a few people go missing but they show up in about a month," George said and then walked away.

"What if I mess up?" Harry asked. Before we could say anything Hermione came up, "Oh you won't," She said. She started walking inside the school, and we soon followed her, when she showed us to a glass case and pointed to a plaque.

I looked at the plaque and then Harry's face and it had a smile on it, "Your father was a Gryffindor Seeker?" I asked. "I guess so," He said. We went back and got our stuff then started walking upstairs to the Gryffindor tower.

I was walking with Hermione when I heard Ron say, "It's scary how she knows more about you then you do." I walked up and flicked him in the head, "Ow, what was that for?" Ron asked.

"Don't say that," I said walking back down to walk beside Hermione, but then all of a sudden the stairs began moving, "What's happening?" I heard Ron ask while holding onto the side railing for dear life. "The steps, they move, remember," Hermione said.

They finally stopped at this door, Harry started walking up, but Hermione and me just looked at him funny. "Come on this way," Harry said pointing to the door. "You're not serious who knows what's behind that door," I said.

He just looked at me and started walking again, "Moving steps, who came up with that," Ron said. I just shook my head then followed them through the door. "Does anyone have the feeling that we shouldn't be here?" Ron asked. "Because were not supposed to be here, it's the third floor it's forbidden," Hermione said.

All of a sudden a flame got lit, "Let's go," Harry said. I just nodded my head and turned around to see Ms. Norris, Mr. Filch's cat. "Run," Harry said, and I didn't think twice about it, and sprinted down the corridor, "Quick let's hide through that door," Harry said pointing to a weird looking door.

"It's locked," Ron said trying to open the door. "Oh we're done for." "Oh move over," Hermione said, "Alohomora." I tried the door again, and it opened.

I looked up and I didn't believe what I saw, I poked them, "What?" They asked turning around, and finally they saw what I had seen.

A sleeping humongous, three headed dog. It woke up, yawning and then growled at us, "Aggggggahhhhh," we screamed then ran out the door.

The dog's head's were pushing against it and it was hard to close, but we were finally able to. I walked as fast as I could out of the room and down the corridor, and was finally able to breathe then we all ran up to the common room.

"What do you think their doing putting that dog in a school?" Ron asked. I just stood back and didn't say anything about what it was standing on, but Hermione seemed to have seen it to.

"You don't use your eyes do you?" She asked, but before he could say anything, "didn't you see what it was standing on?" She asked us while walking up the stairs.

"I wasn't looking at it's feet I was to preoccupied with it's heads, or maybe you didn't notice it had three," Ron said.

"It was standing on a trapdoor, which means it wasn't there by accident, it was guarding something," She said matter of factly.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked for the first time after we spotted the three heading dog. "Yes, now if you two don't mind me and Delia are going to bed, before you come up with a plan to get us killed or even worse expelled," she said grabbing my arm and pulling me inside our room.

But before she closed the door I heard Ron, "she really need's to get her priority's straight." I just shook my head and closed the door completely.

I walked over to my bed, "Do you really think it was hiding something?" I asked her. "Of course, I don't think anybody would put that big of a dog in the school, if it wasn't guarding something of big importance," she said.

"Well what do you think is so important that they had to put that dog in here?" I asked her. "It has to be something special for Dumbledore to put that thing in here," she said, "Now we need to get bed, so we can get to class," she finished getting in bed and laying down.

I went in the bathroom and got ready, then walked back out and laid down waiting for sleep to over come me and soon it did.