Chapter 40

Delia's POV-

I walked over to Cedric, "Did you know about this?" I asked him. "Yea mum and dad told me when we got back from Ireland," Cedric said then seeing the look on my face, "you were already asleep and they didn't want to wake you."

I nodded my head, "Alright I'll bring the box down when I get my stuff out, wait outside the door," I said. He nodded his head and walked away.

I ran to catch up with Hermione, "Did your parents send you something?" I asked her. "Yes, I haven't opened it though," Hermione said. I nodded my head, "Me neither."

We talked about it all the way up to the girl's dormitories and to our room. I grabbed the box from under my bed and laid it down on the bed, while Hermione got hers out of her trunk. "You open yours first," I said to her. "Alright," she said then started unwrapping it.

When she pulled it out, she was holding a ball gown dress with Gryffindor colors and a bow on it, "Oh Hermione it's beautiful," I said walking over to her. "Don't you think it's a bit fluffy," she said. "No mine's most likely the same way," I said walking over to my box and opening it, inside was two dress robes and a dress that covered the whole box.

I pulled it out revealing a long sleeve, fluffy, red and gold dress, "See it's the same size fluffy dress," I said smiling at her. "It's beautiful," she said coming over to me, and looking in the box, "how come there's two dress robes?" She asked.

I grabbed the letter that was hidden under my dress, laying down my dress I grabbed it and opened it to see my mother's handwriting:

Delia,

This is for Harry, his mum gave it to me, before she passed away, I thought of it when Dumbledore sent the letter to us, I hope he like's it, and I will tell you more about this when you come home, have fun,

Love, Mummy.

"Harry's mother left this with your mum?" Hermione asked. "I guess so," I said putting the letter back in the box and grabbing Harry's dress robes. "I'll be right back," I said opening the door, "Alright," she said going back over to her bed.

I walked out and to the boys dormitories, I didn't know if I should knock, the last time I came in here was in the middle of the night.

I knocked on the door, I heard some moving behind the door and then a come in. I opened the door and stepped over with my eyes closed, "You can open your eyes Delia," I heard Harry say. "Are you sure?" I asked him.

"No he's not, we're completely naked in here," I heard George say. I opened my eyes a little and saw that it was all good, "Why are you two in here?" I asked Fred and George. "I could ask you the same," Fred said.

"For your information I'm giving Harry his dress robes," I said walking over to Harry, and I saw that some of them were putting their pants on as fast as they could. I closed my eyes and then ran into someone.

I opened my eyes to see that I ran into George, "You just can't get enough of me," George said smirking. I just smiled at him then got up and walked back to Harry.

"I don't know how you stand it," I said handing him his robes and turning and walking back to the door. I ran into the girl's dormitory and ran into my room.

"What took you so long?" Hermione asked from in the bathroom. "Never go in the boy's dormitories unless it's the middle of the night," I said sitting down on my bed.

"Why?" she asked coming from the bathroom in her dress, "does it look bad?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror. "No you look fine, and because you might run into people like I did trying not to see everyone," I said.