Chapter 23

Delia's POV-

I felt like I was on fire, I saw the back of some people's heads one looked like they had a purple thing on their head and the other had a normal head, nothing on it.

I tried running to them it felt as though something bad was going to happen, but every time I took a step the burning was worst then ever and right when I got to them the pain was utterly unbearable.

Then I woke up covered in sweat, and woke up to be surrounded by, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Fred, George and Dean, "What happened?" I asked pushing myself up, but fell back down because of the pain going through my hands and wrist.

"Well that bloody Slytherin went and kidnapped you, you said he threatened you and everybody in Gryffindor, plus your brother and your mum and dad," Ron said, "you said they had took you by the wrist and you tried to get free, and you said this was the outcome of it, so we agreed we was going to follow you around and be with you so the bloody Slytherin can't take you," Ron finished.

"Yea, I'll make sure no Slytherin get's to ya," Seamus said. "Yea I, Dean Thomas, vow to keep Delia Diggory safe from the bloody Slytherins," Dean said. I just laughed at him, "Ha I made her laugh, 1 point for Dean," he said throwing his hand in the air.

"Yea me and Fred, we'll be with you no matter what, we see you by yourself and we will be there," George said.

"Yea, and if that bloody Slytherin goes near you, I'll beat them," Ron said puffing out his chest. "Yea and I will have you busy studying," Hermione said, "and we can go walk, or ask Professor McGonagall if we can go to Hogsmeade with Cedric or another prefect." "I would definitely like that," I said going over and hugging her.

Then I noticed someone was missing, Harry. "Hey guys where's Harry?" I asked. "He's down in the Great Hall, he blames himself for what happened and how he wasn't there beside you," Hermione said with a sad face.

"I need to go see him," I said standing up and heading to the door, but they followed me, "guys we can start all this tomorrow I got this." They just nodded and walked back to the common room chair and couches.

I walked out and waited for the stairs to come and they were taking so long and getting on my nerves, "come on," I said to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

I watched Cedric walk her up the steps and looked at her with so much care and worry, the way a brother should be.

We got to the door and saw Hermione there waiting for us, Cedric gave me Delia and kissed her forehead then left with a look of complete worry and anger.

We walked in and I laid her down on the couch, "hey guys I'm going to the Great Hall, please don't follow me or come to me," I said, they looked at me then they nodded.

I walked down and there was only a few people in there. I went and sat at our table and at our usual spot.

I laid my head on the table and cried quietly so no one can hear me. I felt so horrible for everything I should have went and found her when I noticed she wasn't there, I should have went and looked and saw if she was with Cedric, I needed to be there for her through anything.

It seemed to be forever and the millionth time I have mentally slapped myself when I heard someone coming, but I didn't look up.

"Harry?" I heard that soft voice of Delia's and I looked up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia's POV-

The steps had finally came and I ran to the Great Hall full speed, I opened the doors to see someone laying down at our table, I didn't know if it was Harry.

"Harry?" I asked. He looked up and I saw Harry with a red face and a swollen one as well. I walked over and hugged him, "Oh Harry, it's ok don't worry, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Dean, Fred and George all decided they wasn't going to let me walk around Hogwarts alone for the rest of the year, and I would like it if you would do it to," I said pulling away.

"Delia, when I wanted to talk to you on my first Quidditch game, I wanted to tell you how I'm uncontrollably in love with you, and I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but I just had to tell you," he said crying.

I didn't know what to say, "Harry," I said, "I um, I don't know what to say, Harry, maybe your just saying stuff you don't mean to say, your sad and angry at yourself." "Yea your right, I love you as a friend, that's what I meant," he said.

"Ok, come on Harry, why don't we go and get you cleaned up and then we need to go to sleep," I said standing up and grabbing his hand.

We got up and walked to the boy's bathroom and I just waited outside, "are you ready, Harry?" I asked him.

He walked out looking normal, "Now that's the Harry I know," I said putting my arm under his and walking to the Gryffindor common room.

"Caput Draconias," I said. "That is correct," the Fat Lady said then the door opened to reveal an empty common room, "Well everyone has went to sleep, and so should we," I said letting go and saying, "Goodnight, Harry."

Then walked upstairs, and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

Sorry about that I didn't want them to get together right then, later on in the books.