Chapter 31

Delia's POV-

I woke up to see everyone already awake and dressed. "Good morning, Delia," Gabriella said. "Good morning Gabriella," I said yawning and getting out of bed and going to my trunk.

"Did you sleep good?" Fleur asked me. "Yes I did," I said smiling at her then walked into the bathroom and changed.

When I came back out, everyone was staring at me still, "Are you hungry?" Fleur asked me. I just noticed how hungry I actually was. "Yes," I said smiling. They all smiled back at me, "Come on we can feed you," a brown haired girl said.

I thought in my head, how that wasn't really something people said to someone, but I went with it, "Thank you," I said putting my pajamas back into my trunk and locking it shut then followed everyone out to the dinning room.

When I looked at the bottom of the steps I was happy to see Cedric standing there waiting for me, "Did you have a good night?" Cedric asked me when I got to the bottom of the steps. "Yes I did actually what about you?" I asked him.

"It was good, quite entertaining might I say," he said smiling at me. I looked at him funny, "By entertaining you don't mean......" I didn't have to finish my sentence because I saw him and Lander and Delmon smiling.

"Cedric you didn't use magic did you?" I whispered to him. "Only just a couple of some spells, nothing serious," he said. "Nothing serious Cedric, what if you got expelled from Hogwarts, what will Mum and Dad say, how am I supposed to get around?" I said to him.

"Delia calm down, I didn't do the spells, I just told them how to do it and they did it," he said smiling at me. I let out a sigh of relief, then punched him in the arm, "how dare you scare me like that," I said punching his arm again.

"I'm sorry," he said, "can you forgive me?" he asked with a frown. "Oh grow up Cedric," I said smiling at him then walking beside Gabriella. I could hear Cedric and them laughing behind me. "Boys," I said. Gabriella smiled at me and we started having our own little conversation all the way through breakfast.

Evening came around and I was watching Gabriella do twist and flips on the grass, "Can you do any of tis?" she asked. I looked at her, "I can do some back-flips and back- handsprings, but other then that not really," I said.

She smiled at me, "Perfect you can do this with me," she said coming over and grabbing my arm, "Your brother can take pictures to, if you want him to," she said.

"Alright," I said then walked over to Cedric and handed him the camera, he nodded his head then I walked back over to Gabriella. "What are we going to do?" I asked her. She smiled at me, "We can do two back-flips if you can do that," she said.

I nodded my head, "On the count of three," Gabriella said, "One....Two......Three." We kicked off the ground at the same time and landed right at the same time. I looked over and smiled at her.

We did that a couple more times with Cedric taking pictures and everyone watching, then Cedric came up, "Delia we need to get going," he said. I looked at my watch and saw what time it was, 3:00. I looked at Cedric and he already knew what I was going to say, "I already got our stuff, there in the car right now."

He walked over and said goodbye to his friends, while I walked over to Gabriella, Fleur and the others, "Bye guys," I said. They all frowned, "Write to us, everyday or every week," Gabriella said. I smiled at her, "Of course," I said, then out of no where Fleur and Gabriella pulled me into a hug with all the other girls hugging me to.

"It was fun having a guest around especially a friend of Dumb-le-dore," Madame Maxime said coming up to us. "Thank you for having us," I said craning my neck to look at her. "No problem a friend of Dumb-le-dore's is a friend of mine," she said.

We said some more goodbye's and then we walked back to the car, I was about to get in when Lander and Delmon ran up, "Good bye Miss. Delia," Delmon said coming up and kissing my hand, I turned scarlet. "It was nice having you here and you too Cedric," Lander said, "Have fun on the rest of your trip, and here you go," he said handing me a box.

I opened it up to see two Croissants in there, "Oh thank you Lander," I said smiling at him. "It was an honor having you here," he said then kissed my hand and closed the door. Cedric pushed the button in the car and the car became invisible, I rolled down my window and waved goodbye, "I'll write every week," I said down to Gabriella and Fleur.

I heard an 'Ok,' come from both of them then rolled up my window,:

Dear Harry and Ron,

Here are some Croissants we had got in France and there is so much to tell you, but that can wait until I see you guys at the end of Christmas break. Enjoy,

~Delia.

I wrapped the letter and box up in string and looked back to see Sven and Olaf sitting on top of their cages, "They came back right when you were hugging the other's," Cedric said looking over at me. I just nodded my head and held out my arm for Sven to come onto.

She did and I handed her the box and the letter, "This goes to Harry and Ron," I said, she hooted and flew out the window. I put Olaf in his cage and gave him an owl treat then laid back and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I was thinking about that mirror all the time, "Harry, come on mate you need to stop thinking about that mirror," Ron said to me while we was at lunch.

"Your starting to sound like Hermione," I said to him. He looked at me, then went back to eating. I heard wings and hoots coming from above us and I saw Delia's owl coming down from above, I was expecting her to come crashing down, but she came down with elegance and laid the box down.

I opened the box and saw a little pastry inside, I looked at Ron then grabbed the letter and opened it:

Dear Harry and Ron,

Here are some Croissants we had got in France and there is so much to tell you, but that can wait until I see you guys at the end of Christmas break, Enjoy,

Delia.

"Oh some more food," Ron said taking one and biting into it, he chewed for a while then smiled, "This is amazing, what is it again?" Ron said.

"Um it's a Croissant," I said looking through the letter again, "I wonder what she has to tell us." "I don't know mate," Ron said. I looked at him and reached in and grabbed my Croissant, and it was amazing. I smiled then walked back to the common room with Ron and Sven perched on my arm.

When we got there I laid Sven on the table and got out some parchment and my quill.

Dear Delia,

That Croissant was amazing, what is it that you have to tell us, I don't know what else to say, but have fun and stay safe,

Harry.

I tied my letter to Sven's leg and then opened the window, "This goes back to Delia," I said, she nodded her head then flew out into the snowy sky. I laid back into the couch and closed my eyes thinking of everything.