Chapter 11

Delia's POV:

I was thankful I had woke up and early and got a shower and that I was roommates with Hermione or else I would have been late for class. She woke me up, and told me to get ready to go down to breakfast.

I put my robes on, got my books and put them in my bag. I walked out into the common room to see Hermione waiting for me. "Come on," she said walking over to the door and opening it.

I followed her out and followed her down to the Great Hall. I walked over to the Gryffindor table, and sat down when I saw Cedric waving me over.

"Hey I'll be right back," I told Hermione she just nodded her head and went on talking to someone.

I walked over to the Hufflepuff table and saw Cedric with an empty seat beside him. I sat down and looked at him. "Yes Cedric?" I asked him.

"I saw you walk out the Great Hall yesterday on the verge of tears coming from your face, what was the matter?" he asked.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him, I'm not even sure why I did, "I was just tired, that's all and I was not on the verge of tears," I explained. "Ok I just wanted to know," he said, "Have a good day, ok and watch out for Professor Snape, you don't want to get on his bad side, so don't be late for his class, he favor's Slytherin a lot."

"Ok I'll have to remember that and thanks Ced," I said getting up. But he grabbed my arm and stood up and hugged me right in front of everyone. I didn't know what to do for a while, but I soon hugged him back. I heard, 'aww' and I pulled back blushing.

I hugged him one last time then walked back over to my seat. "That was so cute," I heard Hermione say. "Thanks."

We left breakfast and I looked everywhere for Harry and Ron. "Where do you think they are?" I asked Hermione. She just shrugged her shoulders.

We walked into Transfiguration to see a cat that looks a whole lot like Professor McGonagall. Me and Hermione took our seats and started writing down what was on the board.

I was still writing when I heard Harry and Ron walking into the classroom. I looked back and so did everyone else, Hermione shrugged her shoulders and went back to writing.

"Shew we made it," Ron said, "could you just see the face on Professor McGonagall if she knew were late." The cat jumped off the table and turned into the Professor herself. She walked over to Harry and Ron.

"Well that was bloody brilliant," Ron said. I just smiled at them then went back to writing. "Well thank you Mr. Weasley, perhaps if I transfigured Mr. Potter into a pocket watch, that way one of you might be in time," she said.

"We got lost," said Harry. "Well maybe use a map," she said shrugging her shoulders, "I trust you don't need one to find your seats," she said pointing to two seats in the front.

Harry and Ron slide in, and I mumbled a sorry to Harry, he just smiled and started writing what was on the board onto his parchment. The class went on and we now had potions.

"Cedric told me not to get on his bad side, so watch out and try not to make him mad," I told Hermione, Ron and Harry. They just nodded and then we walked in.

We walked in and everyone was already there with their cauldrons, and I looked over to see Draco, Goyle and Crabbe sitting together messing with theirs.

I just shook my head and went and sat in between Harry and Hermione.

Everyone was talking to everyone when Professor Snape came barging through the door, his cape going every which way.

"There will be no wand waving or silly incantations in this class," he said in this weird voice, "as such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making," he said, "However for those select few who possess this predisposition," he said looking right at Draco.