Chapter 18

Delia's POV-

We got to Professor Flitwick's class in no time, and got our seats beside Ron and Hermione, and soon after Flitwick came in.

"One of the wizards most rudimentary skills, is levitation the ability to make objects fly," he said, "Do you have your feathers?" He asked, and Hermione raised hers up, while Ron gave her this weird look.

"Good, now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, just swish, and flick," he said.

Everyone picked up their wands and, "swish and flick," everyone said moving their wrist's.

"Oh and pernusiate, Wingardem Leviosa," he said, "off you go." You could hear everyone saying, "Wingardem Leviosa."

I looked over to see Ron swinging his wand in the air, "stop, stop," Hermione said grabbing his arm, "your going to poke someone's eye out, besides your saying it wrong, it's Leviosa, not Levosa," she said saying it out then saying it the way Ron did.

I turned around to my feather, "Wingardem Leviosa," I said and to my surprise it started to rise, along with Hermione's.

"Good work Miss. Diggory, your brother was always good at this, and you two Ms. Granger, fantastic the both of you 20 points added to Gryffindor," Professor Flitwick said. I looked over to Hermione and smiled, while Ron laid his head on his books.

All of a sudden a bright light came and I looked over to see Seamus, with ash all over his face, and his feather on fire.

"I think we're gonna need another feather over here Professor," Harry said. The class soon ended and I walked out with Harry, Ron, Dean and Seamus.

"It's Leviosa," Ron said in a female's voice. I flicked him over the head, but he didn't seem to be bothered, "It's a nightmare no wonder she doesn't have any friends," Ron said.

Then Hermione ran through and bumped shoulder's with Ron crying, "I think she heard you," Harry said. "You don't say," I said running after Hermione. "Hermione wait up, he didn't mean it he's just a stupid git," I said running after her. I heard from where I left everyone laughing so I'm assuming they heard.

"Hermione wait up please," I said running after her, but she just kept on running and she soon ran into the girl's bathroom and locked herself in a stall.

"Hermione don't listen to him, he's jealous because you're smart and pretty, he's just stupid and doesn't know when to shut his mouth," I said. I want to say I heard a little laugh from inside the stall, but I wasn't for sure. She still didn't come out, so I continued talking to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

We walked into the Great Hall to see pumpkins floating in the air and food on every table. "Where's Hermione and Delia?" I asked Ron. "Rumor is they haven't gone out of the girl's bathroom, been in there crying and Delia trying to calm her down," Neville said.

I looked at Ron and he just shrugged, while I was just hoping their ok and we didn't make Hermione that sad, and Delia that mad at us.

Everyone was talking, until Professor Quarrel came running in, "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON, TROLL IN THE DUNGEON," He screamed. Everyone was quiet, "thought you should know," he said before passing out.

Everyone was screaming and getting up and trying to leave, "SILENCE," Professor Dumbledore yelled. Everyone went quiet again, "everyone please don't panic, now prefects will lead their house back to their dormitories, and teacher's will follow me to the dungeon."