Chapter 30

Delia's POV-

Me and Cedric were heading to France and I couldn't be happier, we was going to go to the Eiffel Tower and I was going to get Ron and Harry a Croissant.

"Come on Ced pull into the parking lot already," I said smiling and jumping up and down in my seat.

"I'm going as fast as I can Delia, it's hard trying to find an abandoned road with clouds everywhere," Cedric said back.

I sighed and looked out the window and saw that we were heading towards trees. I grabbed Cedric's shirt and started shaking it, "What Delia?" Cedric said. "We're heading toward a forest," I said then something dawned on me Beauxbatons Academy was in France.

"Cedric you don't think we're near Beauxbatons do you?" I asked him looking scared. It seemed to dawn on him too because when he looked over at me, he had a hint of worry. "Well I'm not for sure, no one really knows where it is," Cedric said.

"Well Cedric we might need to think of something because if I bend down far enough I can touch the tip of......." I stopped myself because when I looked up I saw a building that looked a lot like Hogwarts, but fancier.

"Cedric pull up," I said. "What why?"Cedric asked. "Because we're about to hit Beauxbatons Academy," I said turning to him. Cedric seemed to have froze in his spot, I turned towards him and slapped him, "Good lord Cedric snap out of it and pull up," I said to him.

He shook his head then came back and pulled the steering wheel upwards, but unfortunately we hit some trees and went swerving towards a gate, "Hold on Delia," He said to me. "I plan on it," I said back to him.

We finally landed on the ground right in front of these golden gates with BA in the middle of it. I got out and walked up to it. "Cedric I think we just landed right at Beauxbatons Academy's door," I whispered. But before he could say anything some guys came up behind us and grabbed us.

"What do we do with them?" A tall brown haired boy said with beautiful blue eyes and all and all he looked like a god. "We take them to Madame Maxime," a tall blonde haired boy with green eyes that was holding Cedric said.

"We're not muggles," I said, "We go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with headmaster Albus Dumbledore, Madam Maxime must know him, we don't mean any harm," I finished.

The one with the beautiful blue eyes walked up to me and bent down, I was meszmerized by his eyes, "What is your name?" he asked me. "Delia Diggory," I said back, he looked up at the man holding me and waved his hand and the boy let go, "and this is my brother Cedric, he goes to school with me, he's Qudditch captain and seeker to," I said.

The boy waved his hand again and he let go of Cedric, but Cedric ran and got in front of me and I saw his hand in his pocket right where his wand is. "Cedric stop it," I said taking his hand out of his pocket and then moving him beside me.

"Des Landers nous devons le prendre 'a Madama Maxime," the green eyed boy said. "Delmon I savent juste sont les prendre ce que je me demande?" the blue eyed one said.

"Si vous ne vous occupez pas de moi s'interrompant mais peut-etre nous ne devons pas aller voir Madame Maxime que nous pouvons juste aller et ne pas etre un embtement," I said.

Everyone looked at me shocked, "How do you know French?" Cedric whispered to me. "Mum taught me when I was nine," I whispered.

"My dear girl you can talk perfect French," the blue eyed boy said, "I'm Lander," he said coming over and kissing my hand, "and this is Delmon he has a different way of doing things, he takes guarding to the extreme's," Lander said.