Chapter 42

Delia's POV-

After Harry kissed me something weird happened, and I ran. I ran to the common room and into my room.

I opened my trunk and grabbed the lined Burgundy Wine Velvet Cloak my mum gave me and the letter she sent with it.

I put it on and pulled the hood up, grabbing the letter I ran back out, and down the steps. I ran through the doors and past the ball, "Delia!" I heard everyone yell. I then heard footsteps behind and knew it was Cedric, I turned to make sure and it was.

I ran through the doors and saw that it was snowing, I stopped outside the school line and waited for Cedric. I grabbed his hand and we Disapparated home and successfully managed it. "Delia, Cedric what are you doing here?" Mum asked running out.

I ignored and walked up to my room. I grabbed the box under my bed, and opened it. I looked down and saw the pictures mum gave me sometime ago of her, dad, Lily and James Potter and Harry and me when we were young.

Mum and Dad were holding me and smiling at the camera, Lily was beside mum and holding Harry with James beside her.

I looked down at them and smiled seeing how happy we were, then there were pictures of mum, and my godparents and godfather, Lily, James and Remus Lupin, and beside James was Sirius Black who had betrayed James and Lily to Voldemort.

I grabbed the other ones of my mum and Lily, and noticed how they were best friends, Lily and Rose. I grabbed the box and walked back down and back outside where mum and Cedric were.

"Mum can I give these to Harry, I think he deserves it more?" I asked her. I saw a tear come down her face, "Of course darling, I have the same ones here," she said then came over and kissed me, "You know Lily picked this out for you, when you was only 1 years old."

I smiled at her then grabbed Cedric's hand again and Apparated back to the school. I walked back in with Cedric behind me. I saw everyone where they were when we left and that Dumbledore had stood up.

I walked over to Harry, "Delia where did you go?" Harry asked me. I ignored it and walked past him to a table and sat down taking my hood off as well.

Harry came and sat beside me, and I handed him the box, he hesitated, then opened it and smiled, "What is this?" He asked me. "It's pictures my mum had," I said smiling at him. "We-we knew each other before?" Harry asked.

"I guess so," I said. "And your mum, knew my parents?" He asked. "Yes, my mum and your mum were best friends, they met each other their very first year," I said.

He looked at me then back down to the picture, "Who are the others?" He asked pointing to the picture of all of them.

"Well that's mum and your parents, you know that much, and right there's one of my godparents, Remus Lupin," I said, then I looked to Sirius, "and that's Sirius Black," I whispered, so no one could hear.

He looked at me, "Thanks Delia, this means a lot," he said smiling. "It was nothing," I said looking at him. "Attention," Dumbledore said, "I would like to introduce our guest, The Weird Sister's who have performed at many other Hogwarts events."

There was a flash and then a stage was there and some people singing, "Would you like to dance?" Harry asked. "Yea," I said smiling and going back on the dance floor.

We danced just like we did the first night we met. I laughed at Harry's crazy moves, but danced with him and everyone else laughing at how Fred, George and Ron dance. It was the best night ever since I came to Hogwarts.

The ball soon ended, "We have had an amazing year," Dumbledore said, "and are awaiting another fabulous, next year, now off to bed."

I walked with Harry, Ron, Hermione and the others to our dormitories, "I had fun tonight," me and Hermione said at the same time. "Yea us to," Ron said, I smiled at them, then walked into our room with Hermione behind me. "Goodnight, Hermione," I said getting in bed after changing. "Goodnight, Delia," she said then blew out the candle and we both went to bed.
____________________________________________________

Harry's POV-
(The Next Day)

"Come on now, hurry up," Hagrid said to everyone, "the trains leaving, come on, come on."

I had just got my stuff in and was getting on the train, when Delia ran over to Hagrid and hugged him, "Bye Hagrid," she said. "Good bye, Delia, now go on you don't want to be late," he said smiling at her.

"Come on guys," Hermione said. "One minute," I said running over to Hagrid. "Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did ya," Hagrid said, then reached into his pocket and brought out a book, "this is for ya," he said.

Handing it to me, I opened the pages and saw pictures like the one's Delia gave me, but different, I smiled at them, then to Hagrid, "Thanks Hagrid," I said smiling. He nodded is head, then shook my hand.

I pulled him into a hug, "Go on, on with ya, on with ya," he said, I pulled away and was getting ready to walk away, "Oh and Harry if that dope cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

"But Hagrid were not aloud to do magic out of Hogwarts, you know that," I said. "I do, but your cousin don't do he," he said winking. I smiled at him, then walked back to the train with Delia. "Feel's strange going home, doesn't it," Hermione said.

"I'm not going home, not really," I said looking at Hagrid.

We got back to the station and I saw Delia's parents waiting for her, "hello, Harry dear, how are you?" her mum asked. "I'm good," I said smiling. I walked with them out through the barrier and I saw my uncle and aunt standing by the car.

I turned to Delia, "Bye Delia," I said. "Bye Harry," she said pulling me into a hug, "see you next year," she said then kissed me on the cheek. I turned to her mum, "Thank you Mrs. Diggory for the photos," I said.

"No problem, dear," she said pulling me into one of those motherly hugs. I waved goodbye to them once she let me go. "See ya later, Potter," Cedric said. I nodded my head then walked over to my uncle and aunt.

"See you next year, Harry," Delia said. I waved goodbye again, then walked to the car and waiting for next year to come.

                                                        THE END.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I want to thank you guys for reading this, The Diggory Sister (Part 2) A Harry Potter Love Story will be out soon and I hope you guys will read it.

I also want to apologize for some of the mistakes I had made, and I'm sorry about that.
Thank you again, and Part 2 will be out soon.