Chapter 10

Delia's POV-

I woke up, early Hermione hadn't even woke up.

I didn't know what else to do, so I got in the shower, but keep my hair wet.

I laid back down, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept on thinking about what happened today with Harry, and I needed to speak to him. I crept out of bed and opened the door.

When I got out it was pretty dark, so I had to stay on the wall to walk up the stairs. I finally got to the boys dormitories and was thankful the door was open.

It took me a while to find Harry, but I finally found him. I walked over and poked him, "Harry," I whispered, poking his face, "Harry," I said a little louder. He just grunted and rolled over.

I walked over to the other side, "Harry," I said again poking him. I was getting impatient and was about to roll him off his bed if he didn't answer the next time. "Harry," I said poking him again. He just rolled back over and I was done trying to poke him. I walked over to him and faced him, whispered sorry, and gave him one big push.

He rolled off his bed with a thud and a grunt. "Ow," he said. I walked over to see him rubbing his head.

"Sorry Harry I just really needed to talk to you," I said kneeling down and sitting beside him. "Well if you wanted to talk, you could have just woke me up and not push me off my bed," he said.

"Well I tried," I said, "anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about, I wanted to say sorry about this evening, I shouldn't have left you at supper and then run into the bathroom when you was just trying to be nice."

He looked at me then hugged me, "It's ok Delia, if you don't want to tell me now you don't have to, when the time is right you can tell me," he said. I hugged him back, "this is why your my best guy friend," I said.

We just sat there hugging each other, "Why is your hair wet?" he asked me. "I took a shower," I said, "Now sh, everyone's asleep." "Yes well that's where we need to be," He said getting up and holding out his hand.

"I guess so," I said, "goodnight," I finished hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.
___________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I was sound asleep dreaming about me and Delia's life together, when someone poked me and said my name.

I just grunted and rolled over.

But they kept on poking me, the last time I rolled over, they didn't poke me, so I thought they left and I could finally finish my dream.

But no they were still there and then all of a sudden I'm on the floor, "Ow," I said. I rolled up on my elbows and started rubbing my head, "Sorry Harry I just really needed to talk to you," I heard someone say.

"Well if you wanted to talk you could have just woke me up and not push me out of my bed," I said grumbling and still rubbing my head.

"Well I tried," I heard the sweet voice of Delia say, "anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about, I wanted to say sorry about this evening, leaving you at supper, and then running into the bathroom when you was just trying to be nice."

I looked at her and did the same thing she always does to me to cheer me up, I hugged her, "It's ok Delia, if you don't want to tell me now you don't have to, when the time is right you cant tell me."

She hugged me back, "this why your my best guy friend," she told me and I just smiled, but felt a little down. We sat there hugging for some time until I noticed her hair was wet, "Why is your wet?" I asked. "I took a shower," she said, "now sh everyone's asleep." "Yea well that's where we need to be," I said getting up and holding out my hand.

She took my hand and that feeling came back. She looked at me sadly, "I guess so," she said, "goodnight," she said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. She walked out and I could hear a door closing.

I laid down in bed and just thought about everything, and how I was uncontrollably, involuntarily, magically, in love with, Delia Diggory.