Chapter 3

Delia's POV-

We had finished getting our stuff, and there was nothing left to do, so we just walked around looking at things.

"Harry, I thought I had lost ya, well I guess I did, but come on now, we best be getting ya home," some big man said running toward us.

"Hagrid, where were you?" Harry asked. "Well I'm not for sure, I lost ya after we got out of Gringotts," the big man said, "hey can we not tell anyone about me losing ya?"

The man looked at Harry and then saw me, "Well Harry who's this?" He asked, but before Harry could say anything the man cut in, "hello I'm Rubeus Hagrid, the Game Keeper of Hogwarts," Hagrid said holding out his hand.

I stepped around and shook his hand, "Delia Diggory." "Ah another Diggory," Hagrid said, "yes very nice to meet you."

My parents were walking down the alley, but Cedric was running full speed toward me. "Delia where have you been?" Cedric asked.

Whenever my parents came up they had noticed Hagrid, which isn't that hard saying he's like a giant. "Hagrid it's so nice to see you I haven't seen you in ages, how are you?" Mum said coming over.

"I'm doing good Rose how have you been?" Hagrid asked. "I've been doing good thank you, Rubeus."

My mum and Hagrid had a little conversation, while my dad looked bored and kept on looking at his watch, and Cedric was looking down at something.

I followed his gaze and it was to Harry and mine's hands. I had totally forgotten that we were holding hands. Harry's hand was really soft yet rough in a weird way.

It was getting really weird and I was happy when my dad broke the silence, "Rose we need to get going, we have that party at my bosses house and we need to get the kids and ourselves ready."

"Oh yes, of course, it was lovely seeing you, Hagrid," Mum said, giving him a hug. "Oh yes, of course, I don't want to keep ya waiting," Hagrid said, "It was nice seeing you guys, and it was nice meeting you, Miss. Delia, now come on Harry, we best be getting you back to the Dursleys," he finished with a horrible facial expression on his face.

I then realized something, I walked over to Mum, "Mum, can Harry come with us to the party?" I asked. "That would be very nice," she said with a smile.

I walked back over to Harry, "Harry, would you like to go with us to the party? You can be my guest?" I asked him, and he seemed to be contemplating this.

But after a few minutes, he just smiled, "I would love to thank you Delia."It's no problem, I don't want to have you going back to them horrible people," I said.

Apparently, it seemed to just dawn on my parents and Cedric that they soon realized who he was, "Oh, Mr. Potter, we would be so happy if you would go with us," my dad said, "come on now, we best be getting back and getting Mr. Potter a tux for him," dad took a deep breath, so mum continued.

"Hagrid, we can bring him back here if we need to so you can take him or we can so you can go and get your things?" she asked.

"Rose, you don't have to meet me back here. We just won't tell anyone......." he was still talking when I interrupted.

"Hagrid, we can take him home. My mum can bring him to his house," I said. "Of course, I trust that Rose can take ya home, Harry," Hagrid said.

I looked over, and I saw dad looking even more impatient, and mum seemed to notice that, "Well Hagrid, we best be going. My husband wants to make a good impression."

"Of course, I hope to see you, Delia and Harry, in September," Hagrid said, walking away and waving.

I turned towards Harry, "Come on," I said turning and grabbing his hand and then mum's, and the next thing I know, we're in my living room.