Chapter 39

Harry's POV:

I woke up in the hospital wing. I looked around when I saw my glasses. I grabbed them and looked at all the cards and treats that I had.

I saw Dumbledore walking in, "Good afternoon Harry," he said, "Tokens from friends and admires, what happened down in the dungeon is between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally everyone knows," he said smiling.

"I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs," Dumbledore said.

"Ron was here?" I asked, "Is he alright, what about Hermione, what happened to Delia is she alright?" I asked him.

"Fine, fine their all just fine," Dumbledore said, "a little scratches and bruises here and there but they are fine." I let out a sigh of relief, "But sir, what happened to the Sorcerer's Stone?" I asked. "Relax dear boy, the stone has been destroyed, me and my friend Nicholas have had a little chat and agree it is for the best," he said coming over and sitting down.

"Nicholas Flamel, he'll die won't he?" I asked. "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order, but yes he will die," Dumbledore said, "To one as young as you, I'm sure it seems incredible, but to Nicholas and Perenelle, it is like going to bed after a very, very long day. After all to the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

"Sir how is it I got the stone?" I asked. "Ah you see only a person who wanted to find the stone, find it, but not use it, will get it, that is one of my more brilliant ideas," Dumbledore said smiling at me.

"Does that mean with the stone gone, Voldermort can never come back?" I asked. "Ah I'm afraid there are ways he can come back," he said, "Harry do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't stand you touching him?" I shook my head.

"It was because of your mother, she sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark," he said. I put my hand on my scar, "No, no, this kind of mark can't be seen it lives in your very skin."

"What is it?" I asked. "Love, Harry, Love," Dumbledore said, patting my head and then getting up, "Ah Berty Bott's Every Flavor Beans," he said, "I was unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one."

I looked at him funny, "Since then I'm afraid I've lost my liking, I think it could be safe, with a nice toffee," he said pulling one out and eating it, "Alas, earwax," he said smiling, I smiled back at him.

I walked out after some long persuading to Madam Pomfrey and saw Hermione and Ron talking. I smiled up at them, "Alright there Ron?" I asked. "Alright, you?" He asked. "Alright, Hermione?" I asked. "Never better," she said smiling. "Where's Delia?" I asked.

"She's in the Great Hall, come on," Hermione said leading the way through the doors and I saw Delia talking to Fred and George and for some reason jealousy struck over me.

_______________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

"A toilet seat, you know how nasty that is?" I said to Fred and George. "I know that's what makes it funny," said Fred, "and nasty," said George. "That doesn't make sense at all," I said to George. "Or does it?" He said. "It doesn't," I said, then started laughing at them.

"Well hello there Harry," Fred and George said. "Harry," I said turning around and hugging him. "Hello Delia," he said sitting down beside me. "What were you guys talking about?" Harry asked in this weird tone.

"A toilet seat," said Fred, "a nasty toilet seat," said George. I started laughing at them, and then I saw everyone else laughing to. There was a clinking noise and everyone went quiet, "Another year gone," Dumbledore said, "and now as I understand the House Cup need's to be awarded and the points stand thus."

"In fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points," Dumbledore said, while everyone clapped, "3rd place Hufflepuff with 352 points," I looked over at Cedric and smiled, "In 2nd place, Ravenclaw with 426 points," everyone clapped.

"and in 1st place with 472 points, Slytherin," Dumbledore said and barely anyone clapped. "Ignore him," I said to Ron and turning him away from Malfoy.

"I can't believe no points got taken away for your wrists," Dean said out of nowhere. "I know," I said frowning. "Yes, Yes well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin, however recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award, "Dumbledore said.

"To Miss. Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellect when others were in grave parel, I award 50 points," Dumbledore said. "Good job, Hermione," I said clapping.

"To Mr. Ronald Weasley for the best played game of Chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, 50 points," Dumbledore said. "Good job, Ron," I said.

"3rd to Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award 60 points to Gryffindor House," Dumbledore said. "Good job, Harry," I said kissing his cheek and seeing him blush. "We're tied with Slytherin," Hermione said.

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemy's, and great deal more to stand up to your friends, I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom," Dumbledore said. I looked over to see Neville shocked.

"Finally to Miss. Delia Diggory for standing up for her friends in a time of great need, and giving a smile, I award Gryffindor House 55 points," Dumbledore said smiling at me.

I smiled back then felt myself getting picked up and swung around. "I'm so proud of my brave little angel," I heard Cedric say into my shoulder and if my eyes didn't deceive me, I saw some tears in his eyes. "I love you Ced to infinity and beyond," I whispered to him. "Same here, sis," he said then put me down and walked back over to his table.

"You two are so cute," I heard Angelina Johnson say and Hermione nodding in agreement. "Thanks," I said then looked back up at Dumbledore, feeling Harry, Ron, Dean, Neville, Fred, and George, maybe even Seamus staring at the back of my head.

"If my calculations are correct, I believe a change in decoration is in order," Dumbledore said clapping his hands and with a wave the flags above had changed from Slytherin's silver and green to Gryffindor's red and gold, "Gryffindor win's the House Cup."

"Now before we eat I have an announcement, the Heads of House and myself have decided to have a once in a life time, Hogwarts House Ball," Dumbledore said, then realization hit me on what was in the box we got the first day of term. "I assume your parents sent you outfits."

Everyone nodded their heads except for Harry, "don't worry," I said placing my hand on his, he nodded his head. "Your house Prefect's will show you to your dormitories and back down," Dumbledore said then sat back down.