Chapter 17

Harry's POV-

I woke up and realized I had the beginning of the day off to learn about Quidditch with Wood, and apparently so did everyone else.

"Why is everyone in here?" I asked the first person I saw which was Delia. "Everybody has the beginning of the school free time, for doing all our work," she said sitting down, "You look like your in a rush to get somewhere, where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to learn about Quidditch with Wood, do you want to come?" I asked her, hoping she'd say yes. "Sure," she said getting up and going upstairs and then coming down in jeans and a shirt.

I walked with her out the door and to the door's leading outside, with Oliver standing there with a box. I walked over and helped him with it, he didn't seem to notice Delia at first.

"Hello Harry," he said going outside and leading us to this empty patch of grass, "and you are?" He asked Delia. "Oh I'm Delia Diggory, Harry asked me to come," she said.

"A Diggory ah, your brother's the Captain and Seeker for Hufflepuff, right," he said. "Yes, but I'm not here to do anything, he didn't put me up to it," she said and from the look on her face she looked worried. "Of course he wouldn't Cedric's a good friend," he said, she let out a sigh of relief, "but you should stand back so you don't get hit," He said smiling at her.

She smiled back and then walked a little way over and sat down. "Alright Harry, Quidditch is easy enough to understand, we have seven players: two Beaters, three Chasers, a Keeper and a Seeker," he said.

"There are three kinds of balls," he said opening the box and throwing me one," this is the Quaffle, now the chasers try to put that in one of the three hoops," he said pointing to three circles on the field.

"The Keeper, that's me," he said pointing to himself, "defensed it, you with me," he said. "I think so," I said throwing the ball back, "What are those?" I asked pointing to a ball moving in the box.

"You better take this," he said handing me a bat, then leaning forward and released the ball. It shot straight in the air, I looked over at Delia to see her looking up and smiling at everything. "Careful now it's coming back," Wood said.

The ball came back and I hit it right through the hoop a statue was making. "Not bad Potter, you'd make a fair Beater," Wood said.

I just smiled, but the ball soon came back and Wood had his arm's outstretched ready to catch it. "Uhh oh," he said catching the ball.

It flew him to the ground and he seemed to be having difficulty getting it back in the box. He soon got it back in the box, and stood up. "What was that?" I asked.

"Bludger, nasty little bugers, but you are the seeker the only thing I want you to worry about is this," he said leaning back down in the box and opening this patch, revealing a little gold ball, "the Golden Snitch," he said handing it to me.

I looked at it and all it was doing was laying in my hand, "I like this ball," I said smiling. "You like it now, it's wicked fast and down hard to get," he said. "What do I do with it?" I asked.

"You catch it, before the other teams Seeker get's it, you catch that," he said pointing to the ball, "and the game is over, you catch this Potter and we win."

I was looking at it and all of a sudden it grew wings, I looked at everyone and they didn't seem to see it, but I saw it perfectly fine.

We talked some more about it and was soon over, "See ya later Harry, Delia," he said with a smile and walking back inside with the box.

"That was amazing Harry," Delia said coming up to me, "I'm so happy I came." "I'm happy you found it interesting," I said walking towards the door, with her following.

"I think it's amazing that your our Seeker, you seemed to be able to see the Golden Snitch with no problem, we will hopefully win every game," She said walking ahead and turning around in circles.

It was plain out adorable, I was in a trance when she brought me out of it, "Come on Harry we need to go and get our stuff, so we're not late for Mr. Flitwicks class," she said grabbing my hand and running to the Gryffindor Tower and running in to get our stuff.

We were soon off to Professor Flitwicks class and wasn't late for it. We went and sat beside Hermione and Ron, waiting for Professor Flitwick to get in here.