Chapter 21

Delia's POV-

I felt sorry for having to leave like that, and leaving Harry alone and the look on his face, made me want to run back and hug him, but Cedric said Wood needed to see me.

We walked into the castle and I saw every girl staring at him, "Cedric do you know every girl here stares at you when you walk by?" I asked him.

"Well yes sometimes, but I just ignore it," he said still walking straight ahead. "How can you ignore it?" I asked him.

"I don't know I just do it," he said. Before I could say anything we got to the hospital door, "Cedric how come Wood wanted to see me?" I asked him.

"Delia I don't know why don't you ask him," Cedric said, "go ask him," he said pointing to Wood who was sitting up and smiling at me.

"I'll see you later, I got to do something," he said kissing my head and walking away. "Ok," I said to him before walking in, "Hey Wood I heard you needed to talk to me."

"Yea I wanted to say thank you," he said smiling, "I know we barely even now each other, but thanks it meant a lot." "Well, Cedric helped to, but the good thing is your ok and we won," I said smiling. His face lit up when I said we won. "That's amazing, how did it happen?" He asked.

"Harry caught the Snitch in his mouth," I said like it was nothing. "In his mouth," he said confused, "amazing."

We just talked about everything, when the team came running in, "I'll see you later Oliver," I said getting up and walking away. "Ok, see you later Delia," he said.

"Hey Delia, can I talk to you?" Harry asked me. "Yea, of course, come on," I said walking out of the hospital wing and outside, "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Well, um," he said stuttering a little, and looking worried. "Harry you can tell me, it's not like I'm going to yell at you," I said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV-

When Cedric came and took Delia away saying Wood need to speak with her, I got jealous, but I couldn't tell anyone, and if I did Fred and George would go and run their mouths.

"Come on Harry, we're going to see Wood, and tell him we won, and then have a party!!!" Fred yelled. They lifted me up in the air and carried me to the school, but I wasn't thinking about winning I was thinking about what Lee yelled to the whole school, and I realized I did like Delia, but I didn't know if she felt the same way, and I decided I was going tot tell her how I felt.

"Come on Harry, you look down a little prank will help that," George said attempting to get something out of his pocket. "No guys I'm not down just thinking," I said to them.

"It's about Diggory's sister isn't it?" Fred asked with a grim face expression. "Yea how could you tell?" I asked them. "The look on your face when Diggory came and got her," George said. "What do I do about it?" I asked them. "Tell her the truth," Angelina said, "every girl wants to hear the truth." "Ok I think I will go with Angelina's idea," I said. "Ha, see girl's know what to do," Angelina said.

Fred and George just had the mad face expression until we got to the hospital wing and I saw Delia and Wood smiling and talking to each other.

Delia started to walk away, "Hey Delia can I talk to you?" I asked her. "Yea, of course, come on," She said walking out and then walking outside, "What do you want to talk about?" She asked me.

"Well um," I said trying to figure out what to say. "Harry you can tell me it's not like I'm going to yell at you," she said smiling.

I just couldn't get it out, "I'm just happy that I have you as a friend," I said getting mad at myself for not saying it. "I'm glad you're my friend to," she said hugging me then getting up and walking back inside. I just sat there mad at myself and mentally punching myself