Chapter 35

Harry's POV:

We ran back to the castle, "Hagrid always wanted a dragon," Delia said still looking mad. "Yea told me the first time I ever met him," I said.

"It's crazy," Ron said, "and worse Malfoy knows." All of a sudden Delia stopped walking, "What?" I asked her. "Good evening," Professor McGonagall said in her nightgown and Malfoy right behind her.

I looked over and saw Delia again looking mad, and I had to hold her back without making McGonagall expect anything. "Nothing, I repeat nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night," McGonagall said when we got in her office.

"Therefore as punishment for your actions 50 points will be taken," she said. "Fifty?" I said looking shocked along with Hermione, Ron and Delia. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see that it was Delia looking mad and shocked as ever.

"From each house," she said and I looked over to see Malfoy confused. "Sorry Professor, but it sounded as if you said both houses," he said. "No you heard me correctly Mr. Malfoy," McGonagall said.

Then Delia walked up, "Professor how many points would be took away if someone hit or threatened them?" She asked. "Well I hoped things wouldn't come to that, but I think a hundred or some would ensure them not to do it again," she said.

Delia stepped back and raised her sleeves up like she didn't mean to and revealed her still badly bruised wrists. Professor McGonagall gasped, "Miss. Diggory what ever happened to you?" she asked coming from around her hands and grabbing her wrists.

Delia let out this noise of pain, but when she saw me looking she just winked and I knew immediately what she was doing, getting Malfoy in more trouble and I think Hermione did too, I smiled then went back to looking concerned.

"Oh it's nothing Professor," she said rolling her sleeves back down. "Miss. Diggory this is more than nothing, who did this to you?" McGonagall said. Then Delia broke down crying. "Miss. Diggory," McGonagall said looking concerned.

"They-They c-came out of nowhere, I- I was walking to class and I was dragged down to the-the dungeons and was held by some guys with really strong grips and-and a v-voice threatened my brother, friends and my mum and dad......" she said sobbing, but stopped there. "Miss. Diggory who was it?" McGonagall asked.

She let out some more sobs then pointed to me, Hermione and Ron, "they-they know, and so does the re-rest of the Gryffindor's, they-they were Slytherins," she said.

"But who dear?" McGonagall asked. "it-it was Dr-Draco, and his fr-friends Crabbe and Goyle," she said then broke down and dropped to her knees crying. Ron, Hermione and I bent down, "Just go with it," she whispered then went back to crying loudly.

We nodded and patted her back. "Mr. Malfoy is this true?" She said. "No, of course not," he said, but you could hear he wasn't telling the truth.

"Its true Professor we saw her coming from the dungeons with Crabbe and Goyle holding her wrists, then Malfoy said something to her and they let her go. She ran to the girl's bathroom and I followed her in there and she told me everything," Hermione said.

"Well Mr. Malfoy we'll figure out you and your friends punishment tomorrow, now off to bed and Miss. Granger can you take Miss. Diggory to Madam Pomfrey, and have her put something on her wrists," McGonagall said.

"Yes Professor," Hermione said. "Now off to bed," McGonagall said then closed the door behind us, before Delia left she turned to Draco, "Maybe now you won't go and threaten people and make fun of them because it comes back to you in the future," she said smiling then her and Hermione walked to the hospital wing.

"Come on Ron," I said walking to the common room. "She's really good at acting," Ron said sitting down on the couch. We waited in the common room and then Delia ran in with her wrists wrapped up and Hermione behind her. "Harry you remember what happened in the forbidden forest when we had detention with Hagrid?" she asked me.

"Yea I do, Malfoy kissed you, and you got thrown across the forest," I said with every word soaked in anger. "Yes, but remember the cloaked figure drinking the unicorn blood," she said. "Yea," I said now confused.

"Well remember how Firenze said you will live longer life, but a cursed one, who do you think would take that chance and what do you think it will come after next," she said sitting down.

Then everything came back, "Voldermort he wants the Sorcerer's Stone and I bet he's getting Snape to get it for him," I said. "But what if he does come back and he tries to kill you," Ron said. "I think if he wanted to, he would have done it then," I said.

"Hold up, we're forgetting one thing who's the one wizard Voldermort always feared," Hermione said. I looked at Ron and we just shrugged. "Dumbledore," Hermione and Delia said together. "As long as Dumbledore's around Harry, your safe, as long as Dumbledore's around you can't be touched," she finished smiling at me.

I nodded my head and went back to thinking about that night and everything that happened, the cloaked figure, Delia, getting thrown across the forest and Malfoy thinking he could kiss my girl, my Delia.