Chapter 29

Delia's POV-

I woke in the car and felt not cold, but heat and was being blinded by the sun. "Cedric where are we?" I asked.

"Where in Crotia, Delia, the next place on your list after Bulgaria," Cedric said. It all came back to me and I turned to the look at the back seat and let out a huge sigh when I saw everything was still there.

"What was that for?" Cedric asked smiling at me. "I thought I was dreaming it all and I wanted to make sure it was all there," I said smiling back.

30 minutes later we got to Plitvice lake, got out, walked to the trunk and got out our bathing suits.

While we were walking to the changing room's Cedric looked at me, "I can't believe you talked me into this," he said smiling.

"Oh come on Ced," I said skipping in front of him and smiling, "you know you've had fun and meeting Viktor Krum and the Bulgarian Quidditch team so hush."

He shook his head and walked inside the men's changing. I walked into the ladies room and saw that everybody was staring at me. I just shrugged it off and got dressed into my flowery two piece bathing suit, then walked out ignoring the stares again and waited for Cedric outside.

He came back out with some guys and was smiling and laughing, when he saw me he said bye and walked over to me. "Making some friends now aye," I said smiling. "Yea what about you?" He asked taking my hand and walking down to the waterfalls where everyone seemed to be.

"Well not really when I walked in every girl was staring at me and it was kind of uncomfortable having them staring at me," I said frowning then brighten up and smiled, "Come on Ced we have waterfalls to jump."

I ran ahead and got to the top of one, Cedric was already down there with the camera, "Ready!!!" Cedric shouted. "Yea," I shouted back. I took a deep breath and then jumped looking at him and smiling. When I hit the water I opened my eyes and saw how beautiful it was underneath, it looked like a little forest nothing like the lake surrounding Hogwarts even though I haven't been down there.

I swam back up and looked over at Cedric, he was waiting for me holding a towel and the camera. I swam over and got up wrapping the towel around me like a blanket, "Are you ready?" I asked him smiling and taking the camera from him.

"Yea," he said smiling his genuine smile and walked up to the top. "Ready, Set Go!!!" I shouted to him and got the camera ready. He jumped just like I did staring at me and smiling, I took it and then looked down at it and smiled.

I grabbed the other towel and handed it to him when he got to me, "Ready for one together?" He asked. I was shocked at first, because usually I was the one asking, but smiled at him. "Yea I'm ready, you go on up there I'll be up there in a minute," I said he shook his head and walked up there after semi drying his hair.

I walked over to a nice looking woman with some children sitting with her, "Mam, can you take a picture of me and my brother?" I asked her. "Of course," she said smiling at me then turned toward to her children and, "I'll be right back," she said, they nodded their little heads and she turned towards me.

I handed her the camera and ran up there to my brother, "Ready?" I asked him taking his hand, "Yea," He said smiling at me. I put my thumbs up and the women took the camera and put it to her eye while nodding her head.

"One," I said. "Two," Ced said. "Three," We said and then jumped while smiling at the camera. We hit the water and I looked at Cedric, then swam back up with him following. I swam to the shore and got out grapping my towel and walked over to the woman.

"Thank you," I said smiling. "No problem darling you two are adorable, I wish my children got along like you two do," she said smiling and pointing to me and Ced.

"They will, I promise you," Cedric said smiling at her. She smiled back and then walked back to her kids. I grabbed his hand and walked back to the changing room's.

When I got in I saw that everybody wasn't staring at me, I got back and changed back to my clothes, drying my hair with the towel then walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled then walked out and saw Cedric already standing there waiting, with girls staring at him and blushing.

I took his hand and started walking back to the car, when we got there I got a little bag I had brought and put my bathing suit in it then closed by trunk lid and sat the bag beside it.

I walked around and got in the car, Cedric got in soon after and started the car, "That was fun," Cedric said smiling and driving out of the parking lot to the pastry shop I told him to go to. "Yea it was," I said smiling back at him, then got out and walked inside.

All heads turned towards me, I walked over to the counter, "How can I help you dear," the old woman behind the counter asked smiling and giving off the appearance that she was a kind woman. "Can I have a Fritule," I said.

"Of course," she said then walked into the back and came back out a minute later with a box, "Here you go that will be 10 dollars," She said handing me the box and walking over to the cash register.

I walked over nervous because I had no idea what to give her, I looked down and handed her the dollar with a big ten on it. She smiled at me then took the money and put it in the machine, "Thank you."

I smiled at her then walked back out to the car and got in smiling at Cedric feeling like I accomplished a new task. "Ready?" Cedric said. "Yea," I said. I got out my wand and said, "Point Me," and it swerved North again. I put my wand in my pocket and got some parchment and my quill and wrote Harry and Ron:

Harry and Ron,

Hi Harry and Ron we're leaving Crotia right now and I got you guys another desert it's Fritule a traditional pastry from Dalmatia.

You haven't written me back yet guys I'm starting to get worried, I hope everything's going alright down there and it's been easier to find things on Nicholas Flamel.

I hope you've figured something out about that mirror Harry and about seeing your parents,

Write me back and enjoy,

Delia Diggory.

I wrapped my letter up and stuck it on top of the box, then looked back to get Sven, but she wasn't there. Cedric must have saw me, "She came back, but then left after leaving this letter," Cedric said bending down and handing me a letter with, 'Delia,' written on the outside in Harry's handwriting, "Can I send Olaf then?" I asked him.

"Yea sure," Cedric said back then concentrated on my wand that was showing him where to go. I took Olaf out of his cage and he was hooting happily, Olaf was a brown owl with little white spots on him and navy blue eyes and Cedric had let me name him when I was young.

I tied my letter and box up then handed them to Olaf, "This goes to Hogwarts, to Harry and Ron," I said. Olaf hooted and then flew off. I grabbed the letter Ced just gave me and opened it:

Delia,

It's me Harry, and Ron, the pastry you sent us was amazing, best thing I ever had and apparently Ron's to saying he ate half of it.

I go back to that mirror every night, Ron say's I shouldn't, he's starting to sound like Hermione, what do you think I should do, Write me back,

Harry

P.S. I hope you're having fun around the world and I'm sorry again for ruining your planed Christmas Present.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," I said. "Alright," Cedric said then leaned over and kissed the top of my head, "sweet dreams," he said, I nodded my head then went off into a peaceful dream.