Found Where?

Your POV:

I trudge. I trudge through the desert. Each of the steps I take getting slower. I have to keep moving. I've been moving all day. I can't give up now. I'm almost there. I'm almost in Central. I visited Lior for a bit of sightseeing. I headed back. And, now I'm here. Going to collapse at any moment.

My legs then gave out on me. I fall down. I try to crawl forward. I'm then welcome with darkness.

Edward's POV:

Al and I were walking back from Lior, where we were just checking up on everyone. We trudge through the desert and Al keeps on filling up with sand. How come he sinks in the sand. Then we see something. A girl our age with (h/l), (h/c) hair. She was passed out on the sand, probably heading from Lior like we were. She was getting dehydrated.

"Al pick her up. Cool her off please. As a State Alchemist, I can't let a girl die." I said.
"Yes brother." Al said as he picked her up.

Al pressed her face on the metal of his armor. I gave her some water. I hope she is ok.

Your POV:

I slowly woke up. I found myself in the arms of someone wearing armor. And I saw a boy with golden eyes and golden hair in a braid.

"Are you the Elric Brothers?" I asked.
"Glad that someone knows our name." He said.
"And the one with the braid is Edward Elric, and the boy with the armor is Alphonse Elric."

They looked at me in awe.

"Hardly anyone is able to look at me as the real Edward Elric." Edward said.
"Maybe it's because your short..." I replied.

He looked angry.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SO SHORT I COULD FIT UNDER THE DOOR WITHOUT BUMPING MY HEAD!" Edward screamed.
"Calm down brother. She didn't even say that." Al said.

I just run away. Nobody has screamed at me like that before.

"Hey wait!" Edward said.

I stop.

"I didn't mean to call you short. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone." I said.
"Hey it's fine. It's my fault for overreacting." Edward said.

I look at Al and hear meowing.

"Al... You have kittens don't you?" I said.
"Yes... brother is going to be mad." I said.
"Let me go in and calm them down. Don't worry. I already know. I'm not going to tell anyone. I promise."

He opens up his armor and let's me in. There are two kittens. They are three weeks old. One of them is black and one of them is white.

"Ed." I said.
"Yes." He replied.
"I'm sorry but I'm going to keep these kittens whether you like it or not and I will help you find the Philosophers Stone."
"Wait no that's crazy!"
"I'll be fine. I know alchemy."

I then draw a circle on my hand and transmute a bottle of a milk supplement for the kittens.

"Fine. Your lucky you can tell us apart." He said while blushing.

I feed the kittens. This sure will be interesting.