A Grand Loss

Your POV:

Does this mean that they are under Central Command?

I asked myself this repeatedly. I escaped that place, and came out here. This is bad. What are these people planning? Why did they say I was an ideal sacrifice? I don't know what to do.

For starters, I could find Ed. I'm so worried. First I go check my house and I see a surprising sight. Mustang feeding Yin and Yang.

"Oh! (y/n), are you ok. I was worried about your kittens." Mustang said.
"Mustang! I'm glad to see you!" I yelled, while running up to him and giving him a hug.
"I can't..... breath."
"Oh. Sorry."

I release him. Either way it was nice for him to take care of Yin and Yang. I need to ask him where Ed is.

"Hey Mustang. Where is Edward?" I asked.
"He is in the hospital. When he woke he was blaming himself for you going missing. He even said you were kidnapped." He said.
"HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

I freaked out. This is bad. He isn't supposed to be there. He was hurt bad by that man. The same person who kidnapped me.

"I need to get there. I need to tell him what happened!" I said.
"I'll take you there. My car is up front." Mustang said.
"Ok I'll meet you in the car."

I run outside with Yin and Yang to keep me from breaking.

"Why are you taking the cats with you." Mustang asked.
"I don't want to break." I replied.
"I'll take them back later then."
"Ok."

After 10 minutes we got there. I ran up with Yin and Yang to Ed's room. I entered immediately and it took Edward by surprise.

"(y/n) I thought you were kidnapped." Ed said slowly and worried.
"I actually was... they said I'm a sacrifice. I got away. Because I could transmute with out a circle." I said quietly.

He looked at me. He scanned my figure, like he was trying to find something.

"Have you done it?" Ed asked.

I knew what he meant. I started trembling. He looked right through me. I was reminded of what I saw.

"Y-Yes I did. I lost my mom and dad a while ago. I loved my mom a lot. I wanted her back. So I tried to bring her back." I said while tears started forming.
"How is there no equivalent exchange though?" Edward said.
"The being called Truth. He said he couldn't take anything from me."
"Oh."

With that I burst into tears. Then a warm broad hand and a cold metal hand, wrapped around my torso. Ed was hugging me. I hugged back and cried into his chest. All of a sudden, a broad light was shone around me, and it was like alchemy. That's the only thing it could be. I looked at Edward again, and his wounds were healed.

I then looked at Mustang, who witnessed what happened, and left the room. Ed told me about the quarrel that him and Al had. Al had thought that he was a false soul. That was not a good thought.

*About an hour later*

Mustang finally came into the room. I had a glass of water in my hand. I was about to take a sip, when I was handed a piece of paper with King Bradley's Crest on it. I opened it and it read,

By the order of King Bradley, we recognize (y/n), (l/n) for her alchemic abilities. We have seen the alchemy she preformed and it was all of the requirements for one test, with passing it. We promote (y/n) to the title State Alchemist, and her title will be "Healing Life" by law of King Bradley and further more.

I look at Mustang, my face got dark, as I put my head down. I then crushed the glass in my hand, causing the glass to shoot all around the room. Edward, Alphonse, and Mustang cower.

"Mustang.... HOW DARE YOU GO TO BRADLEY ABOUT MY ABILITY!" I screamed.
"I'm-I'm sorry." He said bluntly.
"In going to kick your ass to a bloody pulp!"

Without warning, I chased after Mustang. He ran away like he knew it would come. He made me more agitated by throwing the pocket watch at me. I then lost him. I saw Riza walking down the hall.

"Hey Riza." I said kindly.
"Yes." She replied bluntly.
"Can you inform me on where Mustang is."
"Why?"
"So I can talk to him about certain things."

I cracked my knuckles. She lead my to his office where he was hiding.

I walk up to him, and kick him in the reserved area. I punch him in the eye, and beat him to a pulp.

"Never. Make. Me. A. State. Alchemist. Without. My. Consent." I said.
"Ok ok!" Mustang cried.
"But I'll take the job. It might do me some good.

*in the evening*

I carved into the pocket watch, "Don't forget January 25, 14
(That is the date my mom passed. But I edited the year so it would be my age in that time. She passed away on January 25th, 2017)

I could never forget what I saw.

I saw Hughes, limping towards a phone booth, but also Maria Ross following him. Wait was that her? I hid before she could spot me. She doesn't have her  mole on her left cheek.

"It's Uncle, Sugar, Oliver, then 800." Hughes said.

He was bleeding and in a panic.

"Hurry!" He said before the woman was behind him.
"I'm going to need to ask you to put down the phone, please sir. Go on just hang it up."She said.
"You look just like- but your not. Who the hell are you lady!"
"I'm second lieutenant Ross, sir, you've lost too much blood."
"Drop the act already. You're not second lieutenant Ross. She has a mole under her left eye."
"Huh, your observant. I can't believe I forgot."

Then she formed a mole under her left eye. That's that guy isn't it?

"How do I look now?" He said in mocking tone.
"Ahh. This is not happening. Please tell me I'm hallucinating or something." Hughes said discouraged.
"You really are a smart man lieutenant Colonel. Did you ever think that'd be the cause of your death?"

I was shocked. I couldn't move. I can't. I need to help him. I reach my hand out for him.

"Come on, have a heart will ya? I've got a wife and daughter waiting for me. So the last thing I'm gonna do is die on them. HYA!" Hughes said.

Then the guy was Gracia. No. This can't be.

"Heh. You look surprised!" The guy said in a mocking tone.
"What. The hell are you." Hughes said.

Then gunshots rang. Oh no.

I run out screaming.

"Someone help! Hughes no! I ran to Hughes only to be grabbed by the guy. My tears flew all around. Hitting Hughes in the process.

The guy then hung up the phone.

"You humans don't make any sense to me. You throw away your lives for nothing." He said.

I break. Hughes is my friend.

"And you (y/n) are a witness of yet another thing. We can't let you go now." He said while laughing.

He then through me on his shoulder, and never bothered to knock me out. He loved my suffering.