Laboratory 5

Your POV:

My eyes were widened with shock. The 5th Laboratory was used for making Philosophers Stones? Well we need to go there. But Brosh and Ross. I can't do anything. I looked at Edward with a serious look.

"We are going to sneak out." Edward states while messing with his automail.
"Really? What about Ross and Brosh?" I asked worried.
"We will make them think we are still here!"
"I don't think I should go."
"Don't worry we'll protect you."

I start laughing. I find myself goofing off. I am (y/age) after all.

"Ahh yes. I would be honored to be under the protection of Sir Edward and his brother." I say in a foolish British accent.
"Oh yes and we will have a nice spot of tea before we go!" Ed says in that same accent.

We laughed harder. This was golden.

"And while your at it, why don't you buy me a dress?" Al joins in with the same accent.
"A hat will do nicely too!" I replied to Al.

Then my face got serious.

"Ok we need to go." I said.
"Right." Ed and Al said.

And with that said, Edward transmuted a rope and opens the window. I looked at the rope, as Edward jesters me to climb down. I do as he jesters. My hands sliding down the rope burns. I bet I have a case of rug burn on my hands now. Embarrassing. Then Edward and Alphonse came climbing down. There is no turning back now.

*flashback*
"Mom! Dad!" I screamed as fire consumed the building.
"No leave us now!" Mom said while still alive.
"We will always love you." Dad said.

Then my parents set on fire.

(Three years later)

I have to do this. I've studied alchemy. I've done countless research. I'm ready. To see my mom again.

I clapped my hands together on the circle under the ingredients for a human body. Then these hand things grab me and take me to a portal. The portal of truth.

"What do we have here?" A white figure said.
"What is this place!" I screamed. "Who are you!"
"Oh I'm so glad you asked. I am called by many names. I'm the world. I'm the universe. I am god. I'm truth. I'm all. I am one. And, I am also you."

I look at it with shock.

"You've dared to knock on the door. Now the door is open." It said.

I was dragged into the door. I felt as if my head was at dismay. About to pop off my body. Then I see my arm and leg leave my body. Then come back as I leave the door.

"So how was it?" It said.
"So it is possible. I can still bring my mom back!" I said.
"I hate to say you have to pay something... but I can't take anything away from you. I tried to take your arm and leg. But it came back. Is it possible. That you are immortal?"

I look at it in disbelief. I can't be.

"Well. Looks like you've payed. But you still have that power. Goodbye young Alchemist." It said before I left.

I then looked to see my mom. But it wasn't my mom. It was black and ashy. It's eyes were purple. It was reaching towards me. I scream. This isn't what I wanted!

*back to the present*

I panted. I shook. The memories were too much. Then I was shaken by Ed.