Trying to Find My Friends

Your POV:

I've finally got something I've wanted for a while. I'm just worried. About Ed and Al. They both have treated me so well. I feel I am a burden to them though. They left me to go with Winry. Why does it feel like my heart is snapping in two?

I look at dad with and sad look.

"Are you worried about the Elrics?" He asks.
"Yes I am. I hear they are going to Dublith. I really want to find them." I said, while looking down.

Dad then hands me some money. He smiles at me.

"Go to Dublith and find them. Just be careful (y/n). I love you!" He said.
(He means as like father and daughter.)
"I will dad!" I yell while running straight to the train station.

The wind blew through my (h/c) locks, as I run closer and closer. The breeze caressed my face softly. I suddenly felt relaxed, and that I had a care in the world. I

*10 minutes later*

"What do you mean the train to Dublith will leave in an hour?!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry miss, but the next train to Dublith leaves in an hour. You just missed the last one." The Manager said.
"Well it looks like I'm going to have to kill an hour..."

I look around for something to do. Perhaps I can take a nap. Or maybe find something to eat. I find a Cinnamon Roll place. That looks good actually.

I look behind me alarmed. This doesn't feel right. I feel someone staring at me. However, I walk into the Cinnamon Roll place and order one for the road.

After paying the money to the cashier, I walk out and check my State Alchemist pocket watch for the time. I only have 20 minutes before my train to Dublith leaves. I close the watch and walk around. I still feel someone watch me.

Once 20 minutes pass, I enter the train. Their teacher has the last name of Curtis. So I should look for a store with their last name.

*3 hours later*

Edward's POV:

Once we left Rush Valley where Winry delivered that baby, and got a automail job, Al and I hop on the train to Dublith. I'm too scared to see our teacher. ONCE SHE FINDS OUT WHAT WE DID, WE'LL BE DEAD!!!

We look around for a place to sit, and in the corner of my eye, I see a girl with (h/l), (h/c) hair. She kinda looks like (y/n)...wait a minute?! It is her. Al and I look at each other and go to see the girl. Our suspicions were true. It was her. How did she know we were going to Dublith. One thing though. She is sleeping. So adorable. Wait?! What am I saying?!

"Hey, (y/n)? Wake up." I said while shaking her.

Your POV:

I was sleeping, then someone shook me to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw..... Edward and Alphonse?!

"You finally woke up." Ed says while yawning.
"I was looking for you both. I was worried..." I said softly.

I looked at him. Was he always this handsome. What am I doing thinking like this?!

"I have something to say...." I said.
"What?" Ed and Al said in unison.
"I got adopted by Hughes."
"What?!"

I looked at them. And, then they cheered.

"I saved him somehow. Someone shot him. And if it weren't for my alchemy, he would've been dead..." I said.
"Who. Who would try to kill him?" Ed asked with rage clear in his voice.
"I don't know his name. But, he can shapeshift."
"The one who kicked me in Laboratory 5?"
"Yes. That one."

I look at him with sadness. Because if it weren't for me, my new father would be dead.

*2 hours later*

The train finally stopped, and the stop was Dublith. We are finally here! I hop off the train with Ed and Al.

"I'm scared of teacher." Al whimpered.

We walk around, and we come across a butcher shop called "Curtis Meat". This was probably the place.

"Do they live here." I said.
"Yeah." Ed whimpered.

Sig Curtis's POV:

I came outside and rubbed Edward's head.

"You've grown a bit Ed." I told him.

I then go to Al and rub his head.

"And you've grown more than a little." I told Al.
"I haven't been petted like this since I was little." Al said cheerfully.

And then I looked at the girl.

"Who are you?" I asked her.
"I'm (y/n), (l/n) and I'm their friend." She said.
"I'll go tell her."

I walk back inside.

"Izumi. Looks like the Elric brothers are paying us a visit. And they have a new friend as well." I told her.
"Ok. I'm feeling a little better today." Izumi said.

Your POV:

"She is in bed. How is she well enough?" Ed asked.
"Yeah." I said.

Then Ed was kicked into the air by a woman with black hair.

"So it looks like you've become one of the military's dogs!" She shouted.
"W-w-wait I-I-I'm." Al shuddered while shaking.
"Al? Look at how much you've grown!"

Then she flips him as well as Ed.

"You two are a bit rusty." She said.

Then she looks at me with red eyes.

"And who might you be?" She asked.
"I-I'm (y/n) (l/n), a-and I'm t-their friend." I told her while shaking.
"Oh so your a friend."

She then tries to flip me, and I dodge, while flipping her.

"It's been a while where someone can flip me. Ed, Al. Take this as an example. Fight like her. She is strong." She stated.

Then Ed and Al look at me with awe. I just smile at them.

"B-but how?" Ed and Al say in unison.
"You three can come in." Her husband says.

Before they go in, they spar with their teacher. Both of them were flat on the ground before I could count to ten. I looked at them, and helped them up. I smiled warmly at them and took them inside.

I'm done with this chapter. I'll update soon.- CRUSIFIXdroid