They Framed Who?!

Lust's POV:

"So the noisy Colonel Mustang is snooping around the Hughes matter?" I asked Envy.
"Mhm." He told me through his disguise.
"Do you think he discovered anything about who tried to kill him?"
"It is a definite possibility."

Then Envy changed to himself again.

"So what now?" He asked me.
"We already moved him to Central where we'd be able to keep a closer eye on him. Why can't he be a good boy and behave himself? I'd hate to waste an important sacrifice candidate." I said, clearly peeved.
"Haven't been able to learn anything from your new boyfriend?"
"Nothing. He's either a born idiot or a clueless hustler. I'm off to gather some more intelligence."

I started to walk the other way.

"Let's go Gluttony!" I said from across the room.
"C'mon Gluttony! Don't leave your mess laying around. You slob!" Envy scolded Gluttony.

He then gasped.

"What you said before. About how much nicer it would be if the Flame Colonel would behave himself." Envy said while smirking.

I blinked twice before smiling.

"Yes." I told him.
"How would you feel about us making another play?" Envy asked, while his smirk got wider.
"You have something in mind?"
"Well we've got a noisy mutt. Perhaps all he needs is a nice bone to chew on."

Your POV:

We've just gotten back to Central. I still find it weird that Ling and Winry are here. wants Izumi. I look around the base with Edward and Winry. I see Dad and he waves at me.

"(y/n) it's about time you came home!" Dad yelled while running at me giving me a big hug.
"Hey Dad! I found them. Thanks for letting me go!" I said while hugging back.

I then saw Ed. He was looking at me. I smiled at him, and he looked away while blushing. Winry was smiling at me.

"(y/n) I never knew Hughes adopted you!" Winry said.
"Yeah. Nice isn't it?" I asked.

I looked at Dad.

"A lot of strange things happened in Dublith." I told Dad.
"What happened?" Dad asked.
"Al and I were kidnapped by a homunculus by the name of Greed. He had henchmen as well. He tried to make deals with us."

He looked at me worriedly.

"What kind of deal." He asked me.
"To bond a soul to a suit of armor." I replied.

He looked at me with a serious glint in his eye.

"What happened after that." He asked.
"Ed and his teacher came in and fought Greed off. Then Bradley came for an inspection. He took Greed away." I said.

I also explained what happened at Rush Valley. About Ling, Lan Fan, and Fu.

He looked at me and the Elrics.

"C'mon. Let's go to my place. Well (y/n)'s new home. You Elrics are guests like always. And Winry too!" Hughes announced.

I followed my father home. Once we got there, I read the newspaper, and what was on the front page surprised me.

Maria Ross, is the suspect for trying to kill Brigadier General Hughes.

I look at Dad.

"You moved up two ranks?" I ask.
"Yes dear." He replied.
"And Maria Ross is being accused. I know who it was too."
"They won't even ask me for my side. It's like they are trying to frame her."

That's it. They are framing her! We need to do something.

Mustang's POV:

"Breda, get me everything in this list." I told him.
"Pork, carbon, ammonia. What kind of list is this?!" Breda asked.
"One for a burnt corpse."

*nighttime*

Maria Ross's POV:

I got all locked up in this cell. No fair trial. They are going to kill me. I then see 66, with a butcher knife. I back up slowly.

"There you are little missy. I've been lookin for you." He said.
"What do you want with me?!" I ask.
"Save the talk for later. We are getting you out of here!"

I look at him. Is he serious? I then nod at him.

"Well it would be a lot better than being here. How did I get myself into this?" I say.

He then let's out someone from Xing. I feel like they framed me. I wonder why? I never would try to kill Hughes. He is still alive. I'm wondering why they are making me responsible. I shot that bullet through 66's hand. I did nothing. I didn't even go out that night.

I run out with the murderer. I keep running. If they catch me, I'll be shot to death.

"You go that way. The shadows will conceal you." 66 said.

I run to the way he told me. I then run into the worst person to run into. Roy Mustang.

"Your Maria Ross, right?" He asked.

Then he snapped his fingers and a light surrounded me.

Your POV:

I was with the Edward while Al and Winry stayed. I then saw a prisoner by the name of 66.

"Looks like he got her." He said.

Ed and I ran to where that blast of light came from. We walk there and find a charred person.

"Well hello, Full Metal. Healing Life." He said.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" We both said.
"I killed her. They told me to kill if resisted, she resisted."

I look at him. Tears formed into my eyes. But. I don't think she is actually dead.

Envy's POV:

"There happy ending. The Colonel killed the person who attempted the murder!" I told Lust.
"That's good. We will need to keep a better eye on him though." Lust said.
"Very Well."

*next morning*

Your POV:

Armstrong kicked Ed and I on a train to Resembool. He was hiding something I knew it. We had to cross the desert. Once we got to the Xerxes ruins, we saw Maria Ross. That damn Kernel. He is smarter than he looks.

We talked about the Homunculi. Then she went to Xing. Once we got back from the desert, Ed saw his father. After that, we dug up their mother, but it wasn't his mother. At least Ed isn't at fault anymore. Once we got back to Central.... Ling was there.

Little summary of what happened with Ross. I'll update soon! - CRUSIFIXdroid