Inside The Belly pt.2

Your POV:

My eyes were closed. I felt myself in a warm thick liquid. It smelled like rotting flesh in here. I looked down and saw that I was in a sea of blood.

"ARGHHH!!!! WHERE AM I?!" I screamed.

I then see Edward holding his ears shut.

"That's exactly what I said." Ed said.

We walked around for a minute.

"Hello? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? HELLO, ANYBODY?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?! Damnit. IT'S LING'S FAULT, THAT IDIOT PRINCE!" Ed yelled.
"Who do you think you to call me that?" Ling said, obviously outraged.
"Ling!"
"You can't call the future emperor of a nation an idiot."
"Are you alright?"

Then Ed backed up. He had a sneer tugged at his face.

"Hold on?" Edward says.
"What's wrong?" Ling asks.
"Yeah. What's wrong with Ling Ed?" I asked.

He backs up a bit.

"How do I know you aren't Envy in disguise?" Ed asks.
"Oh come on. Do you want me to recite the hotel room service menu from top to bottom?" Ling asks.
"Alright your Ling."
"And what about you? How do I know you're not Envy? You little runt!"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE RUNT YOU JERK?!"
"Ok it's really you."

I just start laughing.

"Haha! You guys are hilarious. Food and being called small! The best ways to know your friend!" I say while laughing.
"How do we know you aren't Envy? What are your kittens names?" Ed asks.
"Yin, and Yang."
"Yup. It's her alright."

We all then start walking around. Everything is on fire. Not only on fire, but covered in blood. There are also random chunks of earth.

"How did we even get here?" Edward asks.
"Last thing I remember, Gluttony swallowed us whole." Ling said.
"So you think this cavernous void, is the inside of Gluttony's stomach?"
"Most likely. Look there. That's the abandoned house where we were hiding. Also check this out."

We looked over to where he pointed the light. There was a pale blue car.

"And that's the lieutenant's car!" Edward exclaimed.
"And I'm guessing all the fire is from the Colonel's attack." Ling said.

*flashback*

Gluttony was sucking in the fire.

*present*

"Oh yeah. That proves it." Ed says.
"Well it does make sense." I said.
"Then how could Gluttony's belly be this huge?"

I then looked at Ling. Ed then looked at Ling too.

"I have no idea. But I sincerely doubt this is a very pleasant place." Ling said.
"Gimme that." Ed said.

Ed then took Ling's torch, and walked over to a chunk of earth.

"What is it?" Ling asks Ed, as Ed gets to the chunk of earth.

Upon closer inspection, it was Al's hand.

Edward's POV:

I made my way to the piece of earth holding the metal hand. I stabbed the ground, with the torch, keeping it in place. Then I grabbed the hand.

"Ling, (y/n), look at this." I said.
"Is that Al's?" Ling and (y/n) ask.
"Why is it just this hand? Maybe he didn't get swallowed. And he's safe. He's gotta be freaking out, wondering where we are now. I wish there was some way I could contact him."