Ice Queen

Your POV:

"Exposure?" Ed asked.
"Yes that's right. You got lucky, you were close to getting frostbite. You need to be careful walking around in a snow storm. The flesh that's touching your automail will freeze. And, you need to oil it. Or it'll stiffen." The nurse said.
"So does that Buccaneer guy have a different kind of automail or something?"

Then Buccaneer comes in.

"It's no use Doc. I can't get this thing unstuck." Buccaneer said.
"Hey! My head!" Al yelled.

A man then starts to work on getting Al's head unstuck.

"I want to learn more. What is the difference between the automail here, and down in Central?" I ask.
"Up here your automail has to be flexible and lightweight. It also needs to be resistant to the cold. After some trial and error, we found an alloid that works. A combination of duralumin, carbon fiber, nickel, copper, and silicon." She said.
(I think. Lol)

I look at the nurse.

"Argh! And here I assumed it was just iron. It's no wonder I couldn't do anything with." Ed said.
"Hey Doc. Be careful. Are you planning on telling them all our secrets?" Buccaneer asks.
"Why wouldn't I? They are State Alchemists. They have a right to know! Don't they?" The nurse replied.

I look at her.

"You're kidding?" He asked.

Ed and I then showed our pocket watches. We both have stern looks on our faces.

"They have the pocket watches." She states.

Buccaneer looked like he was deep in thought. Then Ed giggled evilly.

"If you're going to be in the North for long. You should switch to a different kind of automail. Do you have a mechanic?" The nurse asks while pouring two cups of coffee.
"Yeah, but she's in Rush Valley." Ed said.
"And she let you come up North without explaining all this to you first?"
"Not exactly. I didn't tell her I was planning on coming up here."

The nurse handed us each a cup of coffee.

"I recommend you send for her. Assuming you'd like to stay alive." The nurse explained.
"Fine." Ed said while taking a sip of coffee.
"Ed don't be rude. She's only trying to help." I said while taking the first sip of my coffee.

Once we swallowed our first sips.

"That'll be 100 Cens!" The nurse says causing both Ed, and I to spit out our coffee.

Ed and I both threw her 100 cens.

"Seriously? It wasn't even that good a cup of coffee." Ed and I said.
"This is the North, get used to it." She said.
"So you come up here with mediocre automail, completely ignorant about the North, and you try to bypass the Command Center." Buccaneer says while walking in.

Ed then gets angry.

"Oh come on! We hike up here, State Alchemists, with an official letter of introduction and this is how we're treated?! What's wrong with you people? Do you have no sense of propriety? That General tried to pry our arms off!" Ed yelled.
"Hello little red runt." Olivier said.

I look at Ed.

'Yep. She got him.' I think to myself.

Ed looks like he got smaller.

"Little.... red...." Ed mumbled.
"If you have a problem then now is the time to speak up." Olivier replied.

Al then screamed.

"My hair." He said while putting his head back on. "It looks awful."

I look at him and giggle.