The Ishvalan War of Extermination

Your POV:

After the Xingese girl May Chang and Lan Fan got scolded at by Dr. Knox, I left. I told Al that I'd go to find Ed. Luckily, he was easy to spot. I saw him on a balcony. The balcony was smashed to hell.

"Thanks for taking the time to come by. I'm actually surprised you came. I was honestly starting to get worried." A lady said.

Edward was rubbing his back and laughing. He then clapped his hands together, and his alchemy worked again.

Suddenly a whole crowd swarmed me.

"Hey look! It's the Healing Life Alchemist, (y/n), (l/n)!" A man said.
"Dear lord. God help me." I mumbled, as a bunch of people surrounded me.
"Hey will you gwive me yowr autograph?" A girl asked holding up a stuffed cat.

I looked at her. She was a pretty cute girl.

"Sure sweetie." I said while taking out a pen, and signing the stuffed cat's paper tag.
"Yay thank you!" She exclaimed.

Something was a little off though. She was in rags, and the stuffed cat I signed was dirty. Her hair was white and her skin was tan.

"Hey. Where do you live?" I asked.
"Ova there!" She said while pointing at an alleyway.

As the crowd clears, I give her a sad look.

"Are you an Ishvalan?" I asked.
"Yeah. Pepol twel me dat mwy mommy and daddy awe on vacation. Ewva since da bwad peool came iwn and waided owr hows." The girl said.

(Spelling it like a little kid btw)

My eyes widen. Her parents are dead.

*flashback*

"You have no idea how good that felt. I ravaged an entire country by a single bullet! Talk about invigorating. Oh and the best part is the officer I pretended to be. He was actually a moderate who publicly opposed the military occupation in Ishval. And listen to this! The poor fool couldn't come up with a plausible defense and they court martialed him." Envy explained in joy.

(Sorry I didn't put that in the chapter, Inside The Belly pt. 3. It was said tho. Whoever watched the episode.)

*present*

"Sweetie come with me." I said while taking her hand.
"Weawr awe we going? She asked.
"Don't worry. You will be safe where I'm taking you."

I looked around and saw that Ed was gone. It looks like I missed him. I walked to my dad's house. With the little Ishvalan girl.

"Do you even have a name." I asked.
"No. Wats a name?" She asked.

I look down. This isn't supposed to happen. A little girl isn't supposed to be homeless.

"How about I'll call you Yusha. It means brave." I said.
"I wike it. Yusha." She said.

I smile at her. I open the door to see my family.

"Bwig sis!" Elicia said, while hugging me.
"(y/n)! Nice to see you're back home. Who is this child?" Dad asked.
"She is a homeless Ishvalan child. She wanted my autograph and she said an alley was her home. She didn't even have a name. So I named her Yusha." I replied.

He looked at the girl then smiled.

"Well. She is welcome here. Lets get her clean." Dad said.
"Thank you." I said relieved.

I then look at Mom.

"Mom. Can you give her a bath?" I asked.
"Yes dear. Come now Yusha." Gracia said.
"Yusha iws comiwng!" Yusha said while following mom.

I sat down with Dad. I want to know how it happened.

"Would you mind telling me about Ishval?" I asked.
"Ok. I'll tell you. Ishvala is a harsh and barren country, filled with rocks and sand. It was no surprise that the people there had tan skin and developed a strange religion. It's people were mostly kind and forgave. But a faction of the population protested against the Annexation by Amestris. The mistrust was soon brought to be when a military officer shot and killed a little Ishvalan girl. That one bullet caused all of them to be outraged. Dissidence spread like wild fire. It soon became a Civil War. The fighting lasted 7 tough years. Then, a simple one page document determined the Ishvalans' fate. Executive Order 3066, The Official to initiate the Ishvalan War of Extermination. There were regular guns-men, snipers, and the State Alchemists. They produced striking results. It's true that the war was hard. The only thing that kept me going was my picture of Gracia. She was all I needed to get through the 7 years that War cost me. I thought that the battlefield might not let me see it, but I did. We had our little child. And now we have you. I don't like that children are now State Alchemists." He explained.

I listened carefully to what he said. A one picture was all he needed. That's devotion. That's not giving up. That's one of the reasons I look up to him.

"Then the high priest of Ishvala Logue Lowe offered himself. And that's it. We were all discharged and sent home. However, we will never be able to unsee what we saw." He ended the story.

I look at him with a sad look.

"Dad. I found out one of the things that we call Homunculi. One of them killed both of my birth parents just so I could commit the taboo." I said through pauses.

He then gives me a sad look. He then pats my head and hugs me.

"This just adds to your burdens. I'm so sorry my beloved daughter. I will always be there to help through thick and thin." He said.

I then smile. Those words were all I needed. I then saw little Yusha come out with one of Elicia's nightgowns on.

I wave at her.

"Hewo bwig sis!" She said.
"Hello Yusha. How was the bath?" I asked.
"Iwt was gwod. Twanks fow asking!"

She was adorable. I'm glad I found her. I then go to my house with my dad to go get my kittens. I'm so glad I get to get them over. They still need milk, but that's ok! Once we got them back, I feed them. I couldn't leave them alone. Especially for days.

Once I fed them, I fell asleep.

*dream world*

I was frolicking around my house playing with my stuffed toys. I then drew a transmutation circle and made a flower crown.

"Yay! I did it!" I scream while playing.

After playing around for awhile, I see my mother in the garden.

"Hi mommy!" I said.
"Hello there my little girl. Whatcha doing?" Mom asked.
"I was pwaying with my twoys. And, I mwade dis fow you."
"Thank you dear. So you're playing with toys?"
"Yes."
"Can momma join? Or do you wanna play tag instead?"

I look at her and smile......

We both ran round the yard. Mommy was wearing the flower crown I made. I was it first and I chased my mommy. I then tagged her. I bolted away so I wouldn't be tagged.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Mom yelled.
"No you won't!" I replied.

Once we played for a while, we both lied on the ground. We stared up at the sky.

"That cloud looks like a heart." Mom said.
"And dat one wooks wike a bwutturfly." I replied.

We stayed there and I fell asleep.

Once I woke up, it was completely dark outside. I looked out the window. I saw stars. I went to go tell mom and Dad. When I got in the room, I saw them tied to the bed. I also saw someone who had palm tree like hair, and a tube top. He also wore what looked like a miniskirt.

"Well hello there little Girlie!" He said as he set my parents bed on fire. "You just have seen something you shouldn't have~!"

Another Chappy done. This one is filler chapters with a plot point mixed in. This was Day 3 of FMA Week. There will be 4 more chapters after this one. Stay tuned until tomorrow! -CRUSIFIXdroid