Week of Shadows

Day 1

Your POV:

I was sitting down in the tunnel. What else could I do? I couldn't just leave the survivors to die. I look around, and everyone was still unconscious.

"(y/n), you're quiet." Pride said.

I didn't respond. I felt rage combined with fear, it kept me from talking. I felt how angry I was at this monster for killing those poor men.

'I cannot stand him....' I thought.

He then looks at me and starts speaking.

"You're upset that I killed those men aren't you?" He asks.

I give a look of shock on my face.

'How the hell did he know that?!' I ask myself.

He then laughs a little. That laugh sure pissed me off.

"You're wondering why I was able to guess that. The look on your face shows it all my dear (y/n). I hate to be a bother so I'll take my leave. Get some sleep, because you'll need it." Pride said as he left.

I look around. I then heard mumbling. I look in front of me and see that the few remaining men are awake.

"Healing Life... whats going on. They're all dead. But a few of us." One man said.
"Yes I know. I'm scarred by the image. Get some sleep. Hopefully the soldiers will come back for us." I said.

I then fell into a rock hard sleep.

Day 2

I wake up from that uncomfortable night. It was kind of restless. Sleeping on the cold, hard, dirty ground of the tunnel. I shiver quietly. I notice that the men are not awake again. I try to shake them, but no avail.

"Don't worry about them. I knocked them out so they don't hear us conversing." Pride said as I jumped a bit from shock.
"You're keeping me here to send me a message. Aren't you. And that message is that I can't do anything in the situation I'm in. Isn't it." I explained and ended with a question.

He then smirked. This wasn't just any smirk. It was like an Envy smirk.

'Please don't smirk like that.' I thought.

I look at him with a pissed look.

"You really are smart aren't you. One of the "so" called traits Envy said you had." Pride explained while smirking.
"If I have to be stuck with you for however long I have to, don't remind me of Envy." I said.
"I also knew about your pathetic parents. Such a shame that they had to die at Envy's hand. And having that over dramatic final scene where they apologize that they couldn't protect you. It wasn't them that couldn't protect you. It was you couldn't protect them. I see it as a good thing. Your parents were really starting to piss father off. You wouldn't imagine what stuff they got into before they died. I honestly praise Envy for their deaths."

I look at him with a bit of shock and sadness. I also had a look of anger.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! YOY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS, MOMMY'S BOY! I ALREADY HATE ENVY FOR KILLING MY PARENTS AND HAVING YOU AGREE! YOU ALL ARE TRULY EVIL AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL PURGED!" I screamed.

Pride looked at me and started laughing.

"Oh my naive little (y/n). You let your anger get the best of you. You think you alone can purge us. Ha! I'd like to see you try. And I hope you know that that kiss Envy gave you meant something. Bye my sweet little (y/n)." Pride said mockingly.

He wasn't there anymore.

'He just knows how to piss me off. And how does he know about that kiss?!' I thought.

And I really do dislike Envy. My parents were kind people. I hate people who are evil and over egotistical.

'Envy is jealous of me. That's why he killed them. And he's jealous that I have a life better than his.' I thought.

(This has nothing to do with the story, but how ironic this is

(This has nothing to do with the story, but how ironic this is. After I wrote I thought. The Devil's number. Envy is the devil.)

Day 3

'Y'know, this is getting old. Three days of this shit...' I thought.

Right as I thought that, the surviving men collapsed and passed out.

"What do you want now Pride?" I asked.
"I was just seeing how my little healer was doing of course." Pride replied.
"Are you mocking me now."
"Seeing past all of my tricks today are we? But I have a trick that you can't get past."

Right as he said that I felt a cold pair of lips graze my cheek ever so slightly. I start to get flustered from this action.

'WHAT THE HELL?! DOES EVERYONE HAVE A CRUSH ON ME OR SOMETHING?!' I scream to myself.

I then look and see Pride back in his spot. I turn around, obviously outraged.

"Don't be upset. I'll take me leave." Pride said as he left.

*time skip two days*

I was done with the torment. I want it to stop. Please. The men made the lights turn off so that gave me a bit of a breather.

Edward's POV:

"They've been gone for a week! We need to search for them" Buccaneer said.
"I'm worried about (y/n). The General may be dead, but I know for a fact that (y/n) is not. I made this entrance to find survivors." I explained.

'I can't give up yet. She has to be alive. She has to be. She has that healing power thing. She should be ok.' I thought.

I make a determined look on my face, since there was no way back.

Olivier's POV:

Buccaneer entered the room where the spare tunnel was.

"General. If we don't make it back in 24 hours, then seal this up with concrete." Buccaneer told me.
"Fine." I replied.

Once he entered the tunnel, I softened up a bit.

"(y/n) I hope you're ok." I mumbled:

Hey guys. I know that this took a while. Hate to burst your bubbles but this chapter is filler. Took me a while and I'm taking a chapter break. More plot points coming your way. -CRUSIFIXdroid