Is Greed a Bad Thing?

Your POV:

I was still in the room with Edward. I sighed.

"Dinner time!" Winry shouted from downstairs.

I walked with Ed to go eat dinner. I smiled lightly at him. Once we got downstairs with Ed, the whole group was there.

"So who are these hooligans you brought with you?" I heard Pinako say.
"I'm really sorry about all of the chaos. Liam and I are both soldiers from Fort Briggs." One of the soldiers explained.
"We've been acting as Ms. (y/n) and Ms. Winry's bodyguards." The other soldier explained.

I walked up to GreedLing.

"You remember me?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh right. You know both of us princess." GreedLing replied with a wink.

I blinked twice and sighed.

"I told you not to call me that." I told him.

We all went to the table. GreedLing was telling us just story about how Ed and the former men working for Kimblee decided to team up with them.

"And then after all of that went down, these guys sighed up to work for me." GreedLing said.
"Why did you come to our house?" Winry asked.
"To get prepared. His automail in serious need of maintenance, and I need him in peak condition."
"Give him a looksie after dinner. It is your craftsmanship after all. I'm not really comfortable tinkering with it." Pinako said.

Winry had her mouth full of food.

"Yeah of course." She said.

I waited in the other room as Winry fixed Ed's automail. It was the same one from when he was at Briggs. After about a half an hour, he walked in the room. We both started talking about what was happening. Ed started to doubt himself.

"Either way, you shouldn't doubt yourself. Be the Ed that I know. Tell me that we will save everyone, and then say you and Al will get your bodies back. I believe in you Ed. Just listen to me please..." I said as Ed released me from the hug.

Ed started to leave the room.

"Ugh (y/n) you just don't know when to shut up do you?" Ed said before leaving the room.
"Edward...." I said quietly.

Edward shut the door with me, so that I was alone in the room. My eyes were widened as a certain feeling started to course through my body. That feeling was sadness.

Edward's POV:

'Damnit could I say that to (y/n)? I'm an idiot.' I thought.

I was walking down the stairs quietly. My eyes were narrowed because I screwed up. I totally hurt (y/n). I then started to hear someone laugh. That person was GreedLing.

"Oh man. That princess is a peach. It sounds like (y/n) wants everything. My kinda girl." GreedLing said with a smirk.
"Don't you even think about messing with (y/n). Besides that kind of wanting is dangerous. It's not how reality works. Take a look. This is what for wanting something unrealistic." I said while showing off my automail arm.
"I disagree. You wanna bring back someone you've lost. You might want money. Maybe you want women. You might wanna protect the world. These are all common things people want. Things that their heart desires. Greed may not be good, but it's not so bad either. And also. What right do you have to flaunt your automail like you were the only one who committed the taboo. (y/n) has done it. She may not have lost anything, but she still faced the fact that she couldn't bring back her mother."

I didn't answer GreedLing. I continued to walk downstairs.

"You humans think Greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something that they don't have." GreedLing said.

I made it downstairs. My head was filled with many thoughts at the moment.

'He is right. What right do I have to complain when (y/n) did the same thing. I'm hopeless.' I thought.

Your POV:

I put on my new outfit quickly and I put my shoes on. I wasn't going to just stay here. I am a part of this plan, so I have to help. I ran downstairs to meet up with everyone.

"You're leaving in the middle of the night?" Winry asked.
Yes. We were actually planning on leaving earlier today then we ran into you guys. It was good to see you, and thanks for the tuneup Winry." Edward said.

I ran though the crowd to get to Ed.

"Ed I'm coming with you." I said.
"(y/n) why? You should watch over Winry and the others." Ed replied with a tick mark.
"I am coming with you, and that's final. I'm as much involved with this as you are. I'm not going to let you do all of the work."
"Fine. Just make sure to be serious about this."

I looked at him and smiled brightly. I started to walk with them.

"If you happen to run into Hohenheim, you make sure to give him that message from your mother alright?" Pinako asked.
"And Winry. Lay low until the promised day passes. We will beat them." Ed told Winry.

I walked away with Ed and the others. I felt someone lean on my shoulder.

"It's a pleasure for you to join my team." GreedLing said with a smirk.
"C'mon GreedLing. You know very well I'm a good asset to you all." I replied.
"Oh yeah. About that. I have a few questions about that healing power of yours."

I looked at GreedLing with a look of shock on my face.

"Don't be shocked sweetheart. The other homunculi told me." GreedLing told me.
"O-ok. So what do you need to know?" I asked.
"(y/n) what do you mean healing power?" Ed asked.

I looked at Ed.

"You remember when I told you about Hughes right?" I asked.
"Yeah I do. I also remember you somehow healing me as well." We replied.
"Well apparently I have a healing power that bypasses the Law of Equivalent Exchange. I could get your bodies back."

Ed had shock on his face.

"How did you get this power?" GreedLing asked.
"I guess I was born with it. It's also the reason why I didn't lose anything committing the taboo." I explained.
"Well then. This'll work..."

Last chapter for FMA week. I hope you enjoyed the updates. I'll try to aim for once a week. I'll update soon.
-CRUSIFIXdroid