Revving at Full Throttle

Darius's POV:

I was in the Northern Bank of Amestris in North City, waiting in line to get some money taken out of Edward Elric's research funds.

"Next in line please." One of the workers said.

I walked up with an envelope and the state alchemist pocket watch. The woman working at the counter gave me a very strange look.

"I'd like to make a withdraw from the account of State Alchemist, Edward Elric. His research account." I said to the lady who worked there.
"Are you the account holder?" She replied.
"I'm his representative, but I brought a letter of attorney."

The lady gave me the money without a word. I took my leave quietly.

"Thank you for your business." She said happily.

I made my way to where Heinkel and the kid were. It was a little place we found. The doctors there are ripping us off, but if they don't say anything to the authorities, I'm fine paying. I kept walking there.

I made my way to the door and went in. That's where I found the two doctors waiting. I slammed the money on the desk towards one of the doctors.

"Here. That should cover your medical bill." I said.

The doctor then picked up the money and started counting it. He had a smile on his face as he did so. It pissed me off a bit.

"Well. I could charge you more, but this'll do." The male doctor said.
"It better. You're already ripping us off Doc." I replied.

The other doctor was pouring tea behind me. That one was a woman, but a really short one.

"How could you say that? It's reasonable when you consider the risks being involved." She said.
"Sure. As long as you guarantee that you're gonna keep your mouths shut, then I'm not complaining." I replied.
"Darius!" Heinkel said.

I turned my attention over to Heinkel who was keeping watch. I went over to him, and looked out the window. There were a bunch of military people there. I was a bit mad.

"Tch. I guess they found us." I said.

I heard the military knock on the door. The male doctor opened the door.

"Yes hello? Oh you're soldiers! You need a physical?" The male doctor asked.
"We're looking for someone." A soldier replied while walking in.

We had Heinkel and I pose as patients. I was in the back.

"Is this man your only patient? There's no one else?" The soldier asked.
"There's one more resting." The male doctor replied.

I heard footsteps come closer to the room I was in. I was in a bed, pretending to be sick. The soldiers pushed a cloth that was acting like a door and they stared at me.

"Are you the only patient back here?" The soldier asked.
"Yeah. Why you asking? What's wrong?" I asked sounding sick.
"Tell me. Were you at the bank this afternoon?"

I narrowed my eyes. I had a gun under the blankets beside me. I reached for it slowly.

"Don't move!" The soldier shouted, pointing a gun at me.

I stared at the soldier angrily.

"Slowly place your hands above your head!" The soldier yelled.

I was continuing to reach for the gun.

"Right now!" The soldier screamed.

I suddenly heard something fall to the floor. No some one.

"Check it out." The soldier said.