Inside The Belly pt.1

Your POV:

Half of the abandoned shack we were in crumbled due to the recent attack from Gluttony.

"COLONEL, WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Hawkeye shouted while jumping into the hole.
"Hawkeye stop!" Mustang shouted.

She then heard a noise and pointed a gun at Gluttony and us.

"Colonel!" Hawkeye said.
"Lieutenant! Don't provoke him! I'm the one he wants." Mustang said while ripping the panda bear off his face.
"MUSTANG!!" Gluttony yelled.

Ling and Lan Fan were talking in the room.

"We're getting out of here." Ling exclaimed while helping Lan Fan.
"What is it? What's happening?" Lan Fan asks.
"The homunculus. He had another monster hidden inside his belly. He's swallowing up everything in sight!"

I got out of the shack with Ed.

Edward's POV:

'Alchemy can produce something like that? How disgusting!' I thought.

Your POV:

I was next to Ed, Al and Mustang.

"Let's go we have to bring him down!" Mustang yelled while taking his glove off and turning it right side up.
"But, we've worked so to catch one of the homunculi!" Al said obviously being worried.
"I agree with Al." I said.

Mustang puts his glove on.

"Survival is our first priority. Besides, he knows our names and faces now. It would be foolish to let him leave here alive!" Mustang yelled while snapping his fingers.

A big explosion rung through the air. Then it stopped. All of the Fire all of a sudden was sucked into Gluttony's mouth. He burped.

"He swallowed it?" Ed and I said in unison.
"Uh oh." Al said.

Then Gluttony attacked.

"HEY! THAT WORKED WELL!" Ed screamed while we fled.
"THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER BE MY GUEST!!" Mustang yelled back while we all ran in the same direction.
"OR WE COULD JUST LEAVE YOU BEHIND COLONEL, YOU'RE THE ONE HE REALLY WANTS!" Al screams also.
"OR WE ALL CAN STOP FIGHTING!!" I scream also.

We then come to some trees.

"THOSE TREES OVER THERE!!! SPLIT UP!" Mustang yells.

I run with Ed.

Mustang's POV:

I run through the forest being split up. I then see Gluttony try to attack. Then the Lieutenant appears and shoots him in the head, then disappearing into the bushes. Then another attack and I flip over. I clutch my side.

'Damnit. Not now!' I think to myself.

Your POV:

I made it out before Ed.

"Hurry up and get in the car!" Dr. Knox said.

Ling and Lan Fan looked over at that bush over there for a minute.

"C'mon, we haven't got all night, we need to get moving!" Dr. Knox yells.
"What about Ed and the others?!" Ling asked.
"NO WAY! I'm a civilian not military. I'm not about to die in the middle of a battle with some crazed monster"

I looked at him. He then bangs his hand on the steering wheel.

"Damnit! WHAT'S TAKING THOSE IDIOTS SO LONG?!" He yelled.

I then saw Ed with Mustang and Hawkeye. After that Gluttony shrieked.

"Perfect, he fell for the Mustang Decoy." Ed said.