An Ideal Sacrifice

Your POV:

I slowly wake up after being knocked out again. I regain my vision, and slowly stand up. I'm really upset. Ed is probably in the hospital and the kittens need to be fed. This is bad. If only I could get out of here. Then a certain person decides to walk in with more food. Was it that long?

"Look who decided to show up..." I muttered to myself.
"What did you just say?!" He asked.

I ignore his smartass comment. I'm done with his shit.

"It's time for you to eat." He said.
"No. I'm not eating dumbass." I spat out at him.
"I could easily kill the Elric Brothers. Just watch me."
"They are stronger than they look. So why don't you take that little tray of food and leave like the good waiter you are, because I'm not eating the shit you give me!"

He looks at me with a surprised look. I hit another nerve.

"If your going to kill me, then kill me. It would be way better to be where my parents are than here." I said.
"Like I told you. I'm not allowed to kill you. I can hurt you all I like though.." he said while smirking at me.

He then just left. Like the little bastard he is. So a way out. I could think of something. I look around desperately for a way out. If only I could make an exit.

Wait...

I can make an exit. If only I could have something to draw with. And a decoy of me so that bastard thinks I'm sleeping. There's only one problem. If he catches me, then I'll be in serious trouble. I will probably die.

Well better then being here. I feel useless. To Edward. To Alphonse. To Mustang. I feel the tears brim from my eyes as I think of them. They were so nice to me. I thought I could help them. Then the door opens again. In comes the palm tree with more food.

"I told you. Crying won't get you anywhere here girl." He said as he slammed the tray down on the table.
"You seem to like annoying me because you keep coming in here like this is your room." I said, while wiping my eyes.
"Actually this is the place that belongs to us."

Envy's POV:

"Actually this is the place that belongs to us." I spat at her.

It is truly fun to see her reactions. She is feisty and I like that. But why when she cried, did I feel bad. I shrug the though off and continue to pester her.

"I mean seriously, you think you can pick a fight with someone like me. I've got a lot of tricks up my sleeve." I said while putting on my signature smirk.
"I'd like to see you try." She said while glaring at me.
"Fine, but prepared yourself."

With that I turned into that Elric shrimp. I looked at her with his eyes, and looks. Her face is shocked. She stood still not moving an inch. That was the face of a person in shock.

Your POV:

"Fine, but prepare yourself." He said as he changed into Edward Elric.

My body froze instantly. I don't think my blood was flowing either. My eyes widen in this state. How could he do that? I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was so shocked. My actions were halted for a good 5 minutes. When I get out of my shocked state, I slowly back up. Who actually is this guy?

"If your wondering who I am, I am a homunculus." He stated bluntly.
"A homunculus? I thought they were forbidden to make! The books said it is strictly forbidden to make one." I said, shocked.
"Didn't those books also say human transmutation was strictly forbidden as well. But, you didn't care. You tried to do the impossible, even if it meant giving your life. You tried to bring someone back from the dead."

I said nothing. He got me in my tracks. He was right. What right do I have to talk. I tried to bring my mom back.
(Just so you know my mom recently passed away, and I'd do anything to bring her back. That's why I chose her)

I missed her so much. Ever since that day. The day that her and my dad died. In that fire. I wish mom was still here.

"Anyway, the military doesn't tell you everything. There's a bunch of juicy stuff they keep hidden. Like successful human chimaeras were made. That was kept from the streets. I could just be anyone I want. I could even turn into you." He said as he left.

Ok since he is gone. Since there is a vent and tunnels, I bet I'm under ground. I take some pillows and transmute a wig to put there. Make it look like my hair. Wait? I could transmute with no circle? That's amazing. I then make a hole in the ceiling and propelled myself up. When I got up I disolved the stone and closed up the hole. I looked and saw that I was in Central.

Does this mean that they are under Central Conmand?