A Cautionary Tale About Guns

Your POV:

During the next couple of months, I was able to get my strength back. The weight I lost was now gained back. I had to do everything I could to prepare for the Day of Reckoning. Where I was now. I was in a water tank in Resembool. They wanted to hide Winry and I, so we both were put into hiding. All I had to do was sit there and stay quiet.

"All right! Unload the tanks!" A soldier yelled.

I felt myself being lifted in the air by a few of the soldiers. I lightly tapped my (y/p) piercing. The piece of jewelry was missing in it, and then I remembered.

'Ed..... are you still alive. I hope you are.' I thought.

A while later, I was being rolled up to the hill to our safe raven. We were going to Winry's house. I stayed there when Mustang sent us. Soon enough, we stopped.

"Doesn't look like anyone's home." An undercover soldier said.
"We're here now Ms. (y/n) and Ms. Winry.

They opened our lids and I stuck my head out. I was gasping for air slightly and I walked inside slowly.

"(y/n) I have some clothes that you can borrow. They are in the room you stayed in the last time you were here." Winry told me.
"Ok. I'm going to go change." I replied.

Winry seemed to stop for a moment. She smiled lightly.

"Still smells like home." She said with a smile.

I thought for a minute. The family that adopted me. The Hughes Family. How were they doing? I wanted to be home with them. I can't right now. I have to save them like how I saved Hughes.

We continued to walk. The two men with us looked in a room. It had automail in there. Pieces of it.

"Whoa. It looks like an automail bomb went off." One of the men said.
"Try not to touch the stuff in progress." Winry told them.

I walked up the stairs to the room I stayed in. I walked in with a smile, and I opened the closet. I threw a (f/c) dress on the bed.

"Ugh.... it's gotten so dusty in here..." I said while taking the jacket off.

I then started to take off my (sf/c) tank top. I got it to about a little over my bust level, and then my eyes widened.

Ed was sitting there with a shocked look on his face. His eyes were widened, and he had many beads of sweat on his face. He had a sandwich in his hand. The sandwich had no crusts.
There was a cup and a paper bag at the desk he was sitting at. He was trying to say something, making a few sounds. I then let out a huge scream, with the shock that Ed was in the room. The two men heard my scream, and they rushed into the room with guns in their hands.
I obviously put my tank top down before they came in, so no one would see my bust. I was covering my bust after as well.

"Hey what's the matter here?!" One of the guards shouted.

Ed was placing his hands in front of him being defensive of himself, and making a few shocked screaming noises.

"When did Edward Elric get here?" The other guard asked.

I heard another clicking of a gun. I see two other men placing a gun on the people who were guarding me. I heard the dog bark.

"Drop your guns!" One of the newcomers said.

The guy who said that suddenly screamed after a crunching noise was heard. Apparently the dog bit his butt, and then the dog was held by the collar by none other than GreedLing.

"What the hell is going on up here?" GreedLing asked.
"Ling?" I asked.
"Wait. You guys are Kimblee's men aren't you?" One of Winry and I's guards said.
"Hey I know you guys. You're from Briggs!" One of Kimblee's men said.
"You two have been following us this whole time?" The other one of the guards asked.

I kept looking around the room at the scene going around me.

"Everyone calm down! Lower your guns!" Another one of Kimblee's men said.

I pulled Ed over to me.

"Ok Ed. Are you going to tell me what's going on here?" I asked.
"Looks like a cautionary tale about guns." He replied with attitude.
"Don't be a smartass tell me why you're in my room!"

Ed then looked at me with a blush on his face.

"I just wanted someplace private to eat my sandwich!" He exclaimed while blushing and looking away from me.
(Suuuuuuurrrreeeeeee Ed 😂)

My eyes gave a disapproved look and I sighed.

There was still the fight about guns, and I was about to snap from the screaming.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed while pushing them out with the thing that was closest to me.

That thing was a wrench. I was breathing heavily at the time. I was frustrated because there were more important things that was at hand.

"Wow I never knew the princess had spunk." I heard GreedLing say from outside my door.

I then looked at Ed who looked very terrified of me. I dropped the wrench and then jumped into his arms hugging him tightly.

"I was worried about you." I said while hugging him.
Yeah. I was worried about you too. I thought Al was with you." Ed said while hugging me back.

My eyes widened and I released him from the hug.

"He's at the train station right now! He's with Miles. The train's gonna leave soon. You might be able to make if you hurry." I said.

Ed gave a frustrated look, and he got up. After a few steps forward, he stopped.

"Hey what's wrong? Don't you wanna see him?" I asked.

Ed then clenched his fist.

"Well technically I'm a fugitive right now. I can't risk anyone seeing me." He told me.

I looked at him.

"Is this because of the incident at Baschool?" I asked.
"Yeah. Who told you about that?" Ed asked.
"Envy. He said you went missing after a mine collapsed. We actually took Envy hostage. We beat him."

Edward pulled me into another hug. He was about four inches taller than me now. He grew.

"That's great. You have no idea how long I wanted to beat that bastard to a pulp when I found out he killed your parents." Ed said.
"You've grown Ed. I told you you would didn't I? At the 5th Laboratory?" I asked.

This was more of a funny chapter. Day 6 of FMA week. I hope you enjoyed this. I put more fluff in it. I'll update tomorrow. See ya!
-CRUSIFIXdroid