Back To Lior

Your POV:

I watched with sad eyes as I saw May leave with her adorable panda bear to go back to Xing. Scar decided it was best for her to take the shrunken Envy with her, so it'll appease the emperor and save her clan. We all decided to wave goodbye. I had a sad smile on my face when I did.

"There she goes." Al said as he brought down his hand from waving.
" uh-huh." I replied still with the same sad smile on my face.
"We should start moving as well." Dr. Marcoh said.
"Let's go." Zampano replied.

I witnessed Marcoh and Scar leave together. It was discussed in the shack. They had to do research. I let out a sad sigh. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"(y/n), don't be sad. We will meet up with Scar and Marcoh in the future, so don't worry." Al said.
"I know. I can't help it but be worried." I replied.
"That's my (y/n). You're so considerate of others."

I smiled at Al. He was right. I do normally think of other people ahead of myself. It's selfless sure, but it also helps others who actually need the help.

"I hate to break up this touching moment, but we have to head to Lior." Zampano stated sternly.

I looked at Zampano and Jerso and nodded. Zampano was correct. There was minimal time to act. It was very cold outside and, we could freeze at any moment.

"We shouldn't waste any time. Let's go!" I said with a determined smile on my face.

When I said that, it seemed like Alphonse was blushing.

"Al? Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine.... it's just you look so cute and brave with that smile. It's comforting." Al replied happily.

I blushed deeply from that compliment. Jerso and Zampano were staring at my now red face.

"Uhhhh.... is it me, or has it suddenly gotten hot here?" I asked as I was feeling very dizzy.
"I don't know. It somehow got hot in a freezing cold mountain terrain covered in snow. Why isn't the snow melting? Why are we all in coats. In other words it's you." Zampano replied.

Al and Winry started laughing.

'How is that funny to them?' I thought.

I shrugged the thought off. I looked around and it suddenly got cold again. This meant that I stopped blushing.

"We should go..." I said.

With those words said, we started a journey that took days.

(Just assuming. How will reader-chan walk that losing as much weight as she did?)

*time skip*

I was panting when we made it into Lior. I had a tight grip on my coat. It was very loose. The week spent underground really did affect my weight.

The place known as Lior was a disaster from what happened during the riot attacks I've heard about. An amazing thing I heard about Ed was that he stopped Father Cornello, a corrupt priest who was using a fake Philosophers Stone to deceive the people. The sound of people hammering was evident over the calm breeze.

"Ugh this place is a disaster..." Zampano muttered.
"You think there's any place left standing where we can eat?" Jerso asked.
"I think so. It's around here somewhere." Al replied as he turned a corner.

There was in fact a food stand. It had signs on it that read 'Drink and Food'. There was a young girl working at it. When I visited Lior, I never saw her. She had black or a very dark brown hair, with pink bangs. She was very pretty.

Al noticed her, and he ran up to her. The girl looked at Al in shock.

'Do they know each other?' I thought.

I walked with the rest of the group up to where Al was. I was hoping that if they did know each other that they were just friends.

"Rose! How are you?" Al exclaimed both in happiness and shock.
"What a surprise! So Al, what brings you back to Lior?" The girl called Rose asked.

I noticed the friendly chat they had right away.

'Yup... he knows her.' I thought.

"Looks like the kid knows her, doesn't he?" Jerso asked.

Al looked back at all of us. He had a look of shock on his helmet.

"Yeah somewhat." Al replied.
"Hey Al? Where's Ed? Isn't he with you?" Rose asked.
"Uh no... we're traveling separately right now."

I saw a sad look form on Rose's face. It looked like she was really upset that Ed wasn't with us. I sighed at that. Rose then placed her hand on her chin in s position that meant she was thinking.

"Oh. That's too bad. I've actually really missed him." Rose said.

I gave a smile (Like Winry). It showed that I really missed him too. I had no idea where he is. I was really worried about him. Al then looked at me and, it seemed that his eyes were closed.

"(y/n)?" Al asked.
"Wh-what Al?" I asked.
"Oh nothing. You just kinda had a funny look on your face that's all."
"I did not! You're imagining things!"

I was now having s little fight with Al. He was picking on me, so what did you expect. I wasn't too angry. I enjoyed getting into playful fights with Al and Ed, but Ed wasn't there.

"Ok Rose! These pots are as clean as they get! You have anything else..." Someone said, walking closer.

Al and I were still having the playful fight when we noticed the man. He had Edward's golden hair. He was wearing some kind of bandana. He had many pots in his hands. He also had glasses. His eyes were also the same gold color as Ed's eyes.

Winry and Al gasped in shock. Then it hit me. I also gasped in shock.

'Is this man Ed and Al's father?!" I thought.

Hey guys! This is obviously the first chapter for FMA week! I hope you're all happy about this. 6 more chapters after this one. This is to make up for my absence like I said in the author's note. I'm happy that you all love this story. I'll be back tomorrow with another chapter!
-CRUSIFIXdroid