A Grand Loss Reversed

Maes Hughes POV:

My vision was fading.

"Gracia. Elicia. I'm sorry. Remember that daddy loves you. I-I'm sorry." I said.

Poor (y/n), got taken by that thing. Because she was scared. I felt myself being lifted from my body. I thought I was a goner now. Then, I felt my soul slam back into my body. I was alive, and my wounds were healing.
(Yeah. I love Maes Hughes too much. You will see how it happened in the future)

That gunshot caused by the gun. It was healing. I felt myself regain my strength. Was (y/n) the one to do this to me. Keep me with my family. If the homunculi find out. She will be a experiment. Now I need to tell Mustang what I've uncovered.

Your POV:

"Let me go! You killed him! Y-you k-killed him..." I screamed, but the last part was a whisper with my cry.
"Your right I did kill that cocky bastard." Envy spat out at me while running.
"HE ISN'T COCKY! He is a nice person who was there for me when I didn't deserve it."

Envy's POV:

She witnessed another thing I did. Take her as a hostage they say. She is a sacrifice they also said. Why do I feel so guilty for making her cry? I'm a homunculus. I'm Envy the Jealous, I stand above humans. But, why do I feel so bad. Once again I ignore my train of thought.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" She yelled at me, while sobbing.
"You will never know girlie." I stated coldly.

Your POV:

Honestly I keep getting kidnapped by the same people. I cry. Hughes didn't deserve to die. And Edward I hear left with Winry to get to Dublith. I'm all alone here. At least this guy is a bit attractive. Why am I thinking this about a killer! I hate him! He killed Hughes!

I can't stand this anymore. I really can't. I was literally dangling off his shoulder, and his arm supporting my side. This was uncomfortable and scary. He then sneaked into an alleyway and opened a hidden door.

That must've been the entrence for under ground. We entered, and sure enough it was. He started running at inhuman speeds when we were down there. Wind blew on my face because of air pressure. I'm just the moth caught on the web of this plan for as long as I live. He finally gets to a door, which was the same room I was in. He threw me onto the bed, and was about to leave.

"Don't try to escape! Because if you try, I will find you, and I will punish you!" He said, before slamming the door.

I just broke. I saw the person who was like a new father to me, just die. This isn't right. This should be happening. I scream as loud as my lungs would let me. Then the door quickly opened showing a pissed off palm tree.

"WILL YOU JUST STOP SCREAMI-" he said then stopped as he saw my tear stricken face.

He smirked. When is he not smirking. He lifted my chin and came closer to my face. Closer than he normally is. What he does is disturbing and freaky. He starts licking the tears off my face. I try to back away, but he keeps my face in place. I scream and clap my hands together to make stone spiked hit him. He get ripped in half by them.

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" I scream, while wiping my face off.

I thought I killed him, but his upper half regenerated like nothing happened. He has that same smug smirk.

"That was an amazing reaction. I love feisty pets." He said smug as hell.
"What do you mean pet you sick bastard?" I ask.
"I mean that you are my pet. I took you. Now I take care of you."
"Hell no. I'm not staying with a sicko like you."

I meant what I said. He was a pervert and sick. He is insane. I'm not dealing with this.

"Your going to have to deal with me girl. By that one encounter, you involved yourself into something big. Just be glad you won't die." Envy said calmly.
"Hey watch this you sick bastard." I taunted while clapping my hands, and forming a door. "I'm a good observer so I know the way out you prick."

I opened that door, shut the palm tree in, and locked both doors. Now he can't get out. I then propelled myself with stone from alchemy I was using. I found the door about 5 minutes later. I heard shouting, and I saw palm tree running after me. I made a wall using the stone on the ground. Then I got out. I concealed myself under the sidewalks where the tunnel wasn't present.

And I waited for him to leave. He was there shouting my name. No one was on the sidewalk. But him, and I.

After about 10 minutes, he left, and I waited 5 more to make sure he was gone.

I got out and walked over to where Hughes death carried out. The phone booth was bloody and there lay the body. I started to tear up. Then my eyes widened when I heard.

"(y/n)... can you help me get up?" Hughes said.
"Hughes! I thought you died!" I screamed.
"I think I did, but I think you helped me."

I ran to him and hugged him so tight. He is still alive. I don't know why, but he is!

"I found out something terrible." He told me.

I sat down with him, as he explained everything.

"A country-wide transmutation circle?" I asked shocked.

He nodded.

"That's why sacrifices are needed." He said.

I was shocked. We need to tell Mustang.

"Wait. It this is happening, then wouldn't Fürer Bradley be on their side?" I asked.
"Maybe." He replied.
"Listen. I have been very sad since my parents died. Then I met you at the time a month was stretched from their deaths. You and Gracia are like mother and father to me. Like the mother and father I lost. So caring. So kind."
"Well I could adopt you if you want."
"Really?"

And I'll let you guys vote. Put in the comments on who wants to be adopted by Hughes. Vote that wins I'll do. If no votes, I'll decide. Comment if you want to be adopted by him- CRUSIFIXdroid