Is It Ling? Or Is It Greed?

Your POV:

I was lying down on a bench next to the phone booth. I saw Ed put change into the pay phone.

"What? No! I'm calling because, is everything alright? Have you noticed anything weird? Like any suspicious people following you?" Ed says while talking on the phone.

I close my eyes. I still can't get that kiss out of my head. That was my first kiss. Ed was the one who got it. I can't believe he likes me that way. I do admit that I like him too. But, what about Al? What about Ling? I like them too.

"What is it?" Ed asks Winry on the phone.

After a few seconds Ed and Al went down like rockets. It's like that they are disappointed.

"WHAT'S CREEPY?!" Ed screams on the phone.

I sweat drop at the screaming. Yep. When he's angry, he gets scary.

"WELL FINE MAYBE I WON'T WORRY!" Ed screams to the phone once more.

Then another few seconds pass and they look dumbstruck and questionable.

"Uh.... sure everything's ok right? Yeah....... Kay bye." Ed says to Winry on the phone.

He then hangs up the phone. He looks at me, then he looks at Al. They both sigh in relief. I stand up slowly, and stretch. Once I was done stretching, I walked over to Ed and Al.

"I think they're still safe for now..." Ed said as he slumped down.
"Y'know it's that kind of desperate they're gonna manipulate you with." Greed said, suddenly appearing next to the phone booth.

Ed, Al, and I screamed due to being shocked.

"Ling..... no Greed?" I said.
"Ling!" Ed exclaims.
"No it's Greed, still. At least your friend knows the difference." Greed said.

I look at him blankly.

"You and Ling have a different voice. And I know he's still in there." I said.
"Right you are princess." Greed replied.

Princess?! Do I look like a barbie doll?!What's this guys problem?!

"What the hell?! Princess? Do I look like a doll to you?!" I scream at him.
"Well. You are pretty for a human. And I see everything as my possession. So yes. You look like a doll to me, princess." Greed explained.
"Please stop calling me that. I have a name you know."

He then looks at me. He grabs my hand so I wouldn't be able to get away.

"I think I'd like to know your name. If I were you I'd just say my name if you want to be let go." Greed said.

I nod quickly. I gulp because I was scared.

"I-it's (y/n), (l/n). Now please let me go." I said.
"Hmm. (y/n), (l/n). I like the name. I also like my nickname. Well. I'll just call you whatever I like." Greed replied.

The way he said my name was like he was savoring it.

Greedling's POV:

When I first startled the boy, I saw a girl next to him. Rule of mine is not to fight women. And this girl is a women. A pretty one at that. I think I'll make her my possession some day. Soon the world will be mine too.