Melting a Frozen Heart

Your POV:

"Now you get to see the Briggs way kids." Olivier said.
"Uh..... the Briggs way?" Ed and I ask.
"That's right!" Buccaneer said, while slamming his hand on Ed.

I look at Ed.

"Now Alchemist. Give me a hand." Buccaneer said while dragging Ed.
"Brother!" Al yelled.
"You too tin man."

I look at all of them.

"The Briggs way huh? I'd be happy to oblige. I'll keep it busy." I said while running towards the homunculus.

Before I started running though, I saw Buccaneer point a gun at Ed.

'Looks like they're being forced to help.' I thought to myself.

Other than that, I never get a chance to show my true potential.

'I've fought Envy. How hard could this guy be?' I thought to myself once again.

I want to take all of my anger out on this thing for all of the things that Envy has done to me.

"LETS MOVE! DRIVE IT INTO THE ELEVATOR!" Oliver said, while hopping in a tank.
"I'll take care of that General! I'll put it into the elevator! When I say go, you fire the tank rounds, GOT THAT?" I explain, and end with a question.
"Hey! You don't give me orders."
"This is either going to be a life or death situation! Sometimes the underdog has to be the one in charge, in that case, me."

With that said I lunged at the homunculus, kicking it in the gut.

"A girl. What a pain. Why does this have to be such a pain?" It asks.

I then grabbed one of its muscular arms and flip it over using pure broad strength. With each attack, I push it closer to the elevator.

Once it tried to attack me with a gigantic hand, I block it, and push it closer to the elevator.

I grab its leg and flip it over while getting a chokehold on its neck. With one last swift move, I push it one foot before the elevator.

"NOW!" I scream.
"What..... a....... pain." It said while Olivier shot the round, pushing it up to the wall.
"NOW MILES CLOSE IT!" Olivier screamed.
"Yes General." Miles replied while closing the elevator.

While we waited, I hop on top of the tank that Olivier was in, before we enter the elevator. I may not be as heavy as lead like Envy, but I can sure pack a punch. Once the empty elevator opened, the tank rolled in.

I gave Oliver a look of determination, as we went down.
(Undertale anyone? 🤣)

I heard the *ding* that meant we were at our destination. I give a serious badass stare. I wasn't doing this for fun. The elevator doors opened slowly. I saw Buccaneer salute us and move out of the way.

Ed and Al started freaking out when they saw me up there as well. Or is it just fear? I honestly don't care. We have more pressing matters.

"MOVE IT!" I yelled.
"GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU LITTLE RUNT!" Olivier screamed.

The tank started moving from the elevator. I wasn't the least bit phased about it. Ed and Al were shaking in fear. I'll laugh later.

"Huh?" The homunculus said as we fired a round at it.

It was pushed out the door. Into the freezing blizzard.

"Hey one more!" She said.
"We are out of amo!" The tank driver said.
"I got this. You don't need amo when it comes to brute strength!" I said while hopping off the tank.

I ran towards the thing, and grabbed its arm. Once I did that, I grabbed his leg and lifted him up in the air. I then lunged him over the railing and he fell down into the snow.

"Nice!" Edward said while looking down.
"That fuel is specially blended for the cold. It'll vaporize almost instantly. And while that happens, it'll sap his body heat." Buccaneer said.
"And freeze him to his brain." I add.

I look at everyone. All of that hard work payed off. At least I think.

Olivier's POV:

"You can sleep there until Spring, monster." I said.

*flashback*

"I'll take care of that General! I'll put it into the elevator! When I say go, you fire the tank rounds, GOT THAT?" She explains, and ends with a question.
"Hey! You don't give me orders." I screamed back.
"This is either going to be a life or death situation! Sometimes the underdog has to be the one in charge, in that case, me."

*present*

I can't stop thinking about what she said earlier. No one dared to speak up against me, but she did. And her strength is amazing. She was a cute and timid girl at first, but once she is either supremely angry or when she's in the mood, she turns into a badass fighter. I could use her strength for Briggs also.

She acted like a true leader towards the military. I think she deserves my respect. And plus while she was fighting, she was still adorable........ WAIT WHAT?! I think she's cute. I feel my face heating up. Hopefully the storm will hide it. Now I'll have to talk to her alone about what I witnessed. Those boys tho. They will need to be locked up until I can trust them.

"Alright now Buccaneer. Take these two away. (y/n) I need to speak with you privately." I announced.
"HUH?!" Ed and Al screamed.

I look at them quietly.

"Hold on a second. We helped you. Why are you doing this?" Ed asked.
"You were forced to. That was just the excuse you needed to fight right? At least (y/n) didn't need to be forced to. Besides which, I'm not you go anywhere until you explain what that thing was and what it wanted." Olivier explained.

As Buccaneer takes Ed and Al away, she gestures me to walk with her. I'm honestly a bit nervous. I don't know what I did to her. We walk the opposite way from Buccaneer, Ed, and Al.

"We have some things to discuss Healing Life." Olivier said.
"Yes General." I gulped.

She then looks at me with a softer look in her eyes.

'That's new' I thought to myself.

That look in her eyes is present for a while.

"You told me that in a life and death situation, even the underdog would have to take lead." She explained.
"Yeah I did." I replied.
"The way you fought and took lead of this situation was like looking up to a real leader like I am. The way you fought was also pretty impressive. You had brute strength and I thought of you as just a cutesy timid girl."

I look at her with an 'awe' expression. I was truly surprised.

'Say what?' I think to myself.

I kept my shocked expression on my face.

"You didn't refuse to fight even if the Elrics did. You are loyal to the military and loyal to me. I think you've earned my respect for those number of reasons. Especially the way you fought. You were like a pro wrestler. You've earned my respect, Healing Life Alchemist. For that, you won't be going in a cell with the Elrics. From here on, during your stay at Fort Briggs, you will accompany me by my side and work with me. You cannot refuse. Got that?" Olivier explained ending with more of a phrase than a question.
"Yes General." I replied.
"And call me Olivier. As part of you earning my respect, is calling me by my first name."
"In that case, you can call me (y/n) instead of Healing Life."
"Noted. This ends our discussion. Miles! Show her to her quarters."
"Yes General." Miles says.

This is a chapter that all of you have requested. I had people request Olivier as a love interest and Reader-Chan being bi. So I acted with your wishes. And thanks for 3k reads on wattpad and 1,000 readers and 100 likes on my story. All of your input is appreciated. Thank you for reading this amazing chapter.
-CRUSIFIXdroid