Conflict at Baschool

Your POV:

I started to drift off into a long rest. My eyes were dry and I lost some weight from not really eating for the past week. I know I'm not going to die but still. I hope the two survivors are alright.

'I hope that Pride doesn't come and slaughter the rest.' I thought.

I continued to think, but suddenly I heard someone's voice.

"It's a massacre." Someone said.

My ears perked up.

'Is there someone really here to save us?' I thought.

I looked around the place of the crime and saw some men.

"It was the same as his arm. Even the metal was sliced clean through." Someone said.

I got up with the strength I had left.

"Be on the lookout. It might be close." I know that voice. It's Buccaneer.

They then showed their guns. The men were already up. One of the men came closer with a lantern. They shined the light at us. The men cowered a bit. I just started crying in relief.

"They're still alive." Another man said.

I ran up to Buccaneer and gave him a hug.

"Thank you..." I said, before I passed out.

*time skip*

I slowly woke up. I was on a bed. Hospital bed. My clothes were changed. I looked next to me, and there was Ed. He had a look of guilt on his face.

"(y/n)....." He finally said.
"I'm ok Ed." I said.
"No you're no.."

Ed was interrupted by Winry.

"C'mon Ed. I have to do a quick check on your automail. I need to make sure I did the metal swap ok." Winry said.

I stood up with the strength I had and I looked over Ed. He took off his shirt and lied down on the table.

'Was he always this well toned?' I thought.

Edward's POV:

"Winry you need to be careful about Kimblee... do you have any idea what that psychopath did in Ishval?" I asked her.

I looked at her. Then at (y/n).

'But what do I know. I only have Lieutenant Hawkeye's experience. And she thinks I." I thought.

*How Ed imagined it*

"Speaking of (y/n). You're in love with her. Aren't you?" Hawkeye asked while winking.

Her dog was giggling.

*back to reality*

Your POV:

Ed looked at me a bit funny. He has a look of shock on his face. He started screaming and he fell off the bed and jumped back on by his head. I giggled to myself.

Edward's POV:

'Don't freak out. Think about something else. Try to think about something else!" I thought.

I started going by what I know.

"Hydrogen. Helium. Lithium Beryllium. Carbon. Nitrogen. Oxygen. Bohrium. Aluminum, Silicon, Phosphorus, Zirconium. Magnesium, Diamond, Cobalt." I said nervously while looking away from (y/n).

Your POV:

I sighed while hearing him being up the Periodic Table. I looked behind me and saw Kimblee. He was there sipping some of the North's 100 cen coffee.