Kidnapped?

Envy's POV:

That was easier than I thought. I laugh manically as I slung the girl over my shoulder. I didn't want to fight again. But first things first. I need to get the shrimp out of here. I walk up to him and sling him on my shoulder as well. Then operation blow up the lab that was in place. A cloud of smoke surrounded the area, as I walked out.

"There you are, I've got a little present for you." I said amused.

I then dropped him.

"Brother!" The tin can said.
"His life's not in danger, but he has lost a lot of blood so you might want to get him to a hospital as soon as you can. Also you should really keep a better eye on him, and stop him from taking these crazy risks. He's a precious resource." I said.
"But who are you. And put (y/n) down!" Ross said.

But I disappeared with the girl. A hostage will lure the Elrics. I'm proud of myself. I have to admit. The girl is pretty cute. But, I'm a homunculus. I'm better then that. I shrug the calling the girl cute thought out of my mind. The only thing she is good for is a detainee. I have to get her to one of the rooms like the one Dr. Marcoh is in.

I hope she doesn't wake up. Well I kinda hope she will. It will be more fun with struggling. I then get to the underground enternece and walk in. I run through the sewers with her. I finally get to one of the rooms and place her on the bed. We will need her to sit tight. We can't have her leaving. I then walk out, not caring if she was cold.

*le time skip*

Your POV:

I slowly open my eyes. My head feels groggy. My sight is fuzzy, and disoriented. It takes time for my sight to adjust. I look at my surroundings. This wasn't laboratory 5. This place was a room, with a simple cot, a couple tables, a wardrobe, and a couple chairs. This looks like a pleasing place, I think to myself sarcastically. I hope Ed and Al are ok. Hopefully they can take care of Yin and Yang.

Roy Mustang's POV:

(y/n) is missing. I can't let those cats die. I go over to her house to heat up the formula and feed them. I'm going to have to stay a while.

Your POV: (again)

I hear the doorknob turn. Then it clicked, and walked in that palm tree from Lab 5. He was carrying food like a waiter. I couldn't help it but laugh a bit. I can't take this guy seriously.

"If you want to stay alive, then I suggest you eat." He said, while laying the food down.
"I really can't take you seriously..." I muttered.
"What the hell did you just say?!"
"Nothing. Just talking to myself."

He looked at me with the look that says I'm dead if I talk

"So. You are an Alchemist?" He asked.
"How do you know?" I replied with a question.

He smirked.

"By any chance... Have you seen the portal?" He asked with a smirk tugged on his lips.

I freeze into place. It's like these things are trying to snoop me out. I start shaking. My eyes dilated in fear.

"I take that as a yes." He said.
"H-how did you find out?" I stammered.
"Let's just say, I know where to look." He then looked at me.

I don't know why I'm here.

"So why is there no equivalent exchange?" He asked.
"I don't know..." I said while tearing up.
"Let's just say, you will make an ideal sacrifice."

How did he find out? I'm being used. Tricked. This can't be! While the tears threaten to spill, he puts his hand on the tip of my chin to make me look at him.

"Crying won't get you anywhere here sweetheart. So be a good girl and stay here." He said.
"Well at least I'm not a psychopath palm tree who doesn't care about anything but himself!" I yelled.

I then spit in his face. He turns pale.

"I bet I hit a nerve." I said.

He then smiled evilly. That was followed by laughing. That laughing turned into maniacal laughter. His hand turned into a blade. He pressed the blade near my neck, pretty much pinning me to a wall.

"I know I said I like them feisty, but spitting in your masters face is rude!" He yelled.
"Heh. I hit a nerve." I stated.
"And I'll return the favor, by hitting yours."

He then pressed lightly forming a small cut. It hurt. I wince in pain. He then removes his hand.

"Next time you get smart with me, and I'll crush your windpipe, hear me?" He said.

He then released me and I passed out.

Edward's POV:

I can't believe that that bastard kidnapped her! I thought I had it bad, but her. I can't let her be hurt. I will save her. Once I get out of this damn hospital.

Sorry for the short chapter my lovely CRUSIfires. Yea fan base name lol. Subscribe to me on YouTube. CRUSIFIXdroid is the name. More updates soon. - Madeline Bacon