8

Yuta was very happy when he found out Taeyong has been chosen to the top 50.

"But he knows, he just plays with me, he knows, he will land me in jail," Taeyong was nervous when he looked over recipes on a phone he had stolen months ago and was using as his own. They had no money to buy anything saving each bank note for the debt.

"He would have done it by now, maybe he believes it's a similar bracelet," Yuta shrugged.

"He's not stupid."

"But you will participate tomorrow?" Yuta looked at his friend seriously.

"Yes," Taeyong took the card with the address out.

He couldn't sleep last night, his really ragged dreams were filled with Jaehyun, who was kicking him out for simple things like cutting the onion in a wrong way, or washing his left hand first instead of the right one.

So the boy was completely over when he took his backpack and skateboard, put his favorite song on replay, then left the flat early in the morning to get to the huge TV building, where the top 50 were supposed to fight for a place in the t0p 20 battles.

He was on set early and was let in by the stuff.

"Please wait," said the same lady who had given him the form two days ago so he took place on one of the couches in the hall. Soon the place filled. A guy with red cheeks and a friendly face sat next to him.

"Hi I'm Giuliano," he stretched his hand out.

"Taeyong," the boy forced himself to shake it, the last thing he wanted was strangers to approach him.

He never liked people much, apart from Yuta. Then he somehow accepted Hansol and found himself experiencing really warm feelings towards little Sicheng, who in only few months became a little brother he wanted to protect.

"I'm very nervous," said Giuliano. "Are you?"

"Same," Taeyong made the music louder on his phone.

He was thinking about his friends, he had known Yuta since high school, they were inseparable, both lonely and abandoned by their families. The had ended up on the street after Taeyong's grandma discovered all their stolen items and kicked them out. They were frozen and bitten up by some local gang when they bumped into a tall guy, who looked at them and decided to bring them over. He naver talked much, he just said they reminded him of himself from years ago. Hansol was a loner but also the most skillful thief Taeyong has ever met, one who was making deals with everyone but belonged to no one, just himself. He taught them everything they knew, introduced them to the useful people, gave them shelter in all his hideouts. For three years they were nomads in the city downtown, they stuck together, but didn't let anyone in until that memorable winter night when Yuta met a cried out and frozen boy on a bus stop. A boy with a suitcase and no money, no ticket and no place to go. Yuta always liked to tell the story how he looked into the boy's eyes and the word stopped to turn, all sounds silenced, bells were ringing inside him. It was obvious he fell head over heals from the first sight, the boy needed some time, and Yuta's endless efforts of touching him day by day till he let him in. He was eighteen, ran away from his parents who had abused him, he wanted to become a dancer, was from a very hateful but rich family. His money for the big runaway ran out on this bust stop, but Yuta like a guardian angel happened to walk home this way. It took Sicheng a week to start talking to them. He accepted their lifestyle, he accepted everything to get the one thing he desired - love, and Yuta gave him all his love. Taeyong was jealous at first, he feared he will lose his best friend, but Yuta managed to find time for both his brother and his lover, for Sicheng of course a little bit more.

 Taeyong was jealous at first, he feared he will lose his best friend, but Yuta managed to find time for both his brother and his lover, for Sicheng of course a little bit more

Hi thank you for over 1K reads it's amazing :) your support is the reason why I write <3

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about the life story of the four friends? Do you think Taeyong will make it into the next round and meet Jaehyun again?

Much <3