27

The moment Jae woke up he remembered last night. He smiled to himself rolling over in the bed. He could have a lot more of it, and then he remembered he will meet Taeyong in the restaurant tody. All his courage left and he groaned while he got up, but before he could prepare himself to the day someone knocked. Jae swore walking to the door, he opened and let his mother and Maria in. Both stopped to talk when they looked at him their faces turned from green, to red, to pale.

"What?" asked Jae rubbing his eyes.

"Mummy!" squeaked the girl.

"What have you done?" Jae's mum sat on the couch, but then she jumped up running to the bedroom, she was opening all doors and wardrobes in the house.

"What are you doing?" asked Jae.

"Where is she?" asked his mum.

"Who?" Jae blinked.

"The slut you slept with!" she shouted.

"Who? There's no one here," Jae remembered the hickeys and giggled.

"And that should be funny! Who did it!" his mum pointed at his neck.

"Did what?" he decided to play dump.

"Oh, boy look at yourself look at your neck!" she shouted.

"Am I sick?" asked Jae getting back to the bedroom watching himself in the mirror. "Oh that's interesting," he said leaning closer investigating the hickeys, while both women walked behind him. "How could it happen?" he asked.

"What?" his mum was stunned. "Were you drunk last night?"

"Yes maybe," Jae shrugged.

"On drugs, show me your eyes!" she came closer but he moved back.

"So what's with the wedding that was supposed to be?" asked Maria who was very pale.

"Supposed to be girl!" shouted Jae's mum. "Of course it will happen, I can promise you he will never ever do it again!"

"Can you?" asked Jae ironically.

"Jaehyun I swear I have never hit my own son but I will do it!" his mum looked at him. "Do you have more hickeys, quickly strip off your pajamas," she commanded.

"What?" Jee looked at her as if she had lost it.

"Now!" she shouted.

"That's too much," Jae took his clothes from the bed then walked to the bathroom he locked the door and dressed up quickly then he stormed out.

"Where are you going?" asked his mum.

"To work!" he said grabbing the car keys slamming the door shut behind him.

He was angry, but also somehow proud he could stand up to her.

Taeyong and Jaehyun decided to met on Monday night at the place where the new house was being built. Because Jae was supposed to move in with his fiancé after the wedding both families built a huge villa in the city suburbs. It was nearly ready and the first floor had new furniture.

Jae wondered how Taeyong will get into here, but he knew the boy could probably sneak in inside nearly each facility.

The security guard, an older man opened the house for Jae letting him in.

"Thanks," Jae stopped in the spacious hall. The electricity was working, but he decided to keep the place in the dark. The man looked at him strangely and left closing the front door while Jae waited was listening to the silence of the dust.

Something crackled and he lit up his phone to notice a shape crawling inside through a widow.

The guy fell on the carpet, swore a little then jumped up rubbing his knee.

"Are you ok?" asked Jae giggling.

"Yep," Taeyong walked to him moving the mask and hood from his face and for a moment Jae remembered the cold blade pressed to his throat weeks ago.

"So you missed me much?" Taeyong smiled when he took Jae's face in his hands.

"I did yes," Jae blushed.

He was going crazy the whole weekend, when they could only see each other at work.

Monday was the free day as Jae knew his workers had a busy week and weekend and he wanted them to enjoy some rest, so the restaurant was closed on Mondays.

"So how was you photoshoot?" asked Taeyong and Jae groaned.

He had a long and boring morning with a shooting for a famous fashion magazine.

"I'm glad it's over," he said while lips landed on his face.

Taeyong pulled him closer and Jae was so happy, he missed this taste too mch. He was sure he could make out with the boy for ages, but in this moment the front door opened and Taeyong let go of Jae disappearing in the darkness of the living room.

 He was sure he could make out with the boy for ages, but in this moment the front door opened and Taeyong let go of Jae disappearing in the darkness of the living room

Hi, thank you so much for all the support :)

What do you think about the chapter? What do you think about Jae's morning? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Much <3