59

"Are you crazy! This is for the Sunday meal my grandma would kill me, where is she anyway?" Taeyong glanced around.

"The old lady went to this filthy redhead next-door," said Haechan and Taeyong became green.

"Hey don't talk about my grandma like this!" he shouted.

Then he walked to the fridge and hid the beef.

"I can order some food," said Jae.

"A roasted pig will make," Haechan blinked and Jae sighed.

"What do you guys want?" asked Jae looking at the others.

"Yuta a new face, I can settle with pizza," Hansol shrugged.

Taeyong rolled his eyes while Jae called one of his favorite Italian restaurants and ordered pizzas with different toppings.

"Stay still," whispered Jaemin who started to place the bandages over Yuta's face carefully. "Taeyong can Yuta stay over? I need to change the bandage in the morning," asked Jaemin.

"Sure, if I can sleep over at Jae," Taeyong looked at the boy whose stomach turned.

"Sure," he muttered while his cheeks turned red.

"So you're playing the..." Haechan made a meaningful gesture with his fingers and Hansol laughed. "I always say a proper sex twice a day keeps you fit, I give it to my lady twice a day," continued the boy and Jae didn't know if he should lough or cry.

Actually he should call Taeil, this were people Taeil has ever dreamed to meet, as sassy as him.

Jaemin became a little red in the face after Haechan's words but he focused on his patient. Jae guessed it was because the boy has never even had a kiss and felt bad because of it.

"So Haechan, we need you to get into a house," said Hansol and the boy placed another bite of the apple in his mouth.

"I'm not moving my finegr under 10000," he smiled.

"The guy's name is Qian Kun," said Hansol.

"What, this Art Center owner? I was keeping an eye on it for months," Haechan got excited.

"Yes him, he banged Sicheng," said Hansol while Taeyong groaned and Yuta gave out a squeak as if he was cut. "Anyway, we want to clean his house from all art. Then we will give him an offer, Sicheng or his paintings," Hansol smiled.

"What, you want to rob someone!" said Jaemin.

"Calm down, they're thieves," said Jae.

"Thieves, and you agree on it!" Jaemin turned to him. "It's bad."

"Jaemin don't be lame," Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Jae will you participate in it?" asked Jaemin and Jae became red.

"He had stolen three cars with me and Taeyong about a week ago," said Hansol and Jae lowered his head.

"What? Does, does Taeil knows about that!" Jaemin raised his voice.

"They're my friends, I need to help them," Jae wasn't looking at the boy.

"There are other ways. Taeil knows a great lawyer, she can help," the boy was looking at all faces begging for support.

"Emma, my sweet girl, so your bro was the one who was so lame in bed she had left him for me," Hansol whistled.

Jaemin's face became very red.

"And you are the car thief," the boy straightened and clenched his fists.

Hi thank you so much for your lovely support :)

How do you like the chapter and the boy's weird conversations?

Much <3