29

Jae took a deep breath in.

"I'll go now," Taeyong jumped from the chaise lounge.

"Why do you always do it?" asked Jae who needed a second to remember how to get dressed.

"One day when you will really want me to stay, I will," Taeyong leaned at the door observing him with burning eyes.

Jae breathed hard when he moved his underwear and jeans up then placed the shirt into it buttoning it up quickly.

He had no courage to ask Taeyong what he meant he just followed the boy downstairs, where Taeyong placed the backpack over his shoulder, moved the window up and swung one leg on the other side of the windowsill.

"So see you at work, if you want we can meet tomorrow at 2 a.m. at the corner of Backers' Street," Taeyong grinned widely. "But dress up in all black, ok," he winked.

"What are you up to?" Jae shivered.

"It's always pleasure with me don't worry," Taeyong winked again.

Jae walked to him, they kissed deeply till Taeyong jumped out of the window landing on the lawn this time smoother then on the carpet.

"Are you ok?" whispered Jae leaning out of the window.

"Yes yes, just go to guard and keep him busy," Taeyong waved running through the lawn while Jae shook his head laughing to himself.

If his mum knew she would kill him, if Taeil knew he would say Jae had finally started to grow something.

"Can you imagine he's a virgin, he has never done it with anyone," Taeyong was talking to Yuta in a street bar where they were sitting under the plastic roof and eating some fries late at night.

"Who is a virgin?" Sicheng looked at them questioningly.

"Jaehyun," said Yuta who spilled more juice into Sicheng's plastic cup.

"Wow really, he looks so adult," muttered Sicheng.

"So what have you done to him?" asked Yuta glancing at Taeyong who became very red.

"What you had taught me," he concentrated on his fries quickly.

"That's my boy," Yuta's cheeks became a deep shade of purple and he and Taeyong avoided eye contact for a few seconds, Sicheng couldn't know how intimate their relationship gad been before he happened to meet Yuta.

"What are you talking about?" asked Sicheng glancing at both with suspicion.

"You know I gave Taeyong some... love life advices," muttered Yuta and Taeyong nearly choked on his fries.

"Oh," Sicheng was still looking at them awkwardly so Yuta kissed him quickly to distract him while Taeyong tried to calm down.

He always loved Yuta as a brother, sometimes he really regretted the things they had done, especially during times like that, when he knew it could ruin everything between Yuta and Sicheng, if the younger boy found out.

"So, about your money," Yuta glued off Sicheng's lips.

"You've lost it all?" asked Taeyong while something moved in his stomach.

"Really? Have a little trust, I've already made 20 thousand," Yuta grinned wider.

"Wow Yuta is so smart," Sicheng looked at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Of course I am," Yuta raised his head higher.

"How, have you found a robot?" asked Taeyong.

"Found? I wrote my own robot program," Yuta blinked. "Like my baby said I'm brilliant," he placed his hand around Sicheng's waist pulling the boy closer and Taeyong shook his head. "I just don't like that Emma, I mean this lawyer girl we live with wants Sicheng to sue his parents, what if they will take him from me?" Yuta became paler.

"They can't he's 19," muttered Taeyong.

"Yes I know," Yuta pulled Sicheng even closer.

"Actually she has a good idea, his parents are rich, they should pay him back for what they did to him," said Taeyong.

"You're brilliant!" Yuta opened his mouth.

"But I'm afraid of them," whispered Sicheng.

"Come on I'll be there and I won't let anyone harm you, you're mine," Yuta pressed his lips to Sicheng's cheek.

"Oh... ok," the boy didn't seem convinced, but nodded.

Taeyong concentrated on his fries. He knew his grandma would be upset if she knew he was having hot times with Jaehyun more than working, or that Yuta is making money on his money with an illegal robot and they want to sue Sicheng's parents to get some money out form them, so Yuta and Sicheng could live from it happily ever after.

Still life seemed too important to work for eight to twelve long hours a day for an ironically funny amount of money, that was barely enough to pay your bills.

Hi, thank you for the support <3

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about the drama and Yutae's past?

Much <3