68

They drove up the hills and way above the town, through a sandy road to a abandoned old factory far away from civilization, there the trucks stopped inside the huge production hall. Everyone got out and Jae felt he can breath more again.

"Crew, it was pleasure to work with you," said Haechan turning his radio system off. Everyone clapped and Jae washed the sweat off his face. He felt someone caressing his back and the turned around to see Taeyong who was equally sweaty and tired but smiled wide.

"So when will we send the deal to Kun?" asked Yuta.

"He will be back in two days, let him see his house first," Haechan blinked.

"Ok now let's go back to the city," said Hansol who pointed towards three cars that were waiting in the hall.

He and the drivers said bye and walked off and Yuta decided to join them, he seemed miserable.

Jae felt his heart is beating loud, he was proud of his team, he knew it was bad and a crime, but Kun deserved it. He looked at Taeyong and squeezed his hand, causing the boy to smile.

"Ok we have two cars, so anyone here can drive?" asked Haechan and Jae giggled, the chubby kid returned.

"We can all fit in in one car, I can drive," said Jae.

"Take the kids home I'll bring the second car to Hansol," said Taeyong, he hugged Jae quickly then ran to the car, Jae felt something icy inside him when he watched the boy go.

He turned to Haechan but the boy was kissing Tiffany passionately and Jae shook his head.

"Yo Yo kids, please follow," he said walking to the car.

"Just a minute," said Haechan while he pulled the girl closer and Jae muttered something about young love when he walked to the car.

Jae has brought the couple to Haechan's house, then he returned the car to Hansol's garage. Taeyong wasn't there when he arrived, and he was even more miserable. His missing was driving him crazy, but he took the subway back to his apartment, Taeil wasn't there, and Jae was thankful, when he took a long hot shower, slipped into his pajamas and curled up in bed, he fell asleep quickly and was woken up by a noise. He moved up and walked to the living room where he saw Taeil who had thrown his coffee teble over and was trying to clean everything up.

"Where were you?"asked Jae rubbing his eyes.

Taeil went all red, he got up and Jae opened his eyes wider noticing fresh hickeys on the boy's neck and chest that was visible through his half buttoned shirt.

"Ym..." Taeil bit his lip.

"Oh you went to some girls," muttered Jae.

"No Jae, I' not paying for sex, I can have it for free, because of love and affection," said Taeil.

"Oh," Jae groaned, the last thing he needed was Taeil having another huge dramatic love affair.

"So," Taeil sat on the couch and placed the magazines back on the coffee table.

"So, who is she?" Jae grinned.

"Oh Jae I'm super stupid!" Taeil hid his face in his hands.

Thank you so much for your support :)

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Taeyong avoiding Jaehyun? What do you think Taeil had done?

Much <3