75

He walked out and Jae heard how he was talking to the others, he came back with a bunch of papers and a companion who asked Jae all the same questions.

The boy tried to relax and answer everything the same way, they showed him his bracelet and he said it isn't his, so they told him to wait in the corridor because they needed to get the papers to the next office till they could let Taeyong out.

Jae was walking around the hall impatiently, all his insides on fire. Two hours passed and he was ready to go there and offer money when he saw the same officer leading Taeyong to him.

Jae forgot the whole word he ran to Taeyong and closed him in a hug while the boy froze, he calmed down and let go of him.

"So, the bracelet," the officer gave it back to Taeyong who was pale and looked sick.

"Thank you sir," Jae shook the man's hand tapped Taeyong's shoulder then moved out of the building.

Taeyong followed him with his head down.

They walked to the car and got inside then Jae took a breath.

"I'm so sorry, my mom and Doyoung did it, I'll make them pay," said Jae.

Taeyong wasn't answering so he grabbed his hand.

"Jae, I... I did.." said Taeyong.

"I don't care about the past, I was so scared," Jae needed a moment to let go of his hand.

"Just drive far away from this shit hole," said Taeyong and Jae did.

They crossed the city and returned to the flat, there Taeyong sat on the couch and hugged a pillow, he seemed beaten up and very sad and Jae closed him in his arms.

They stayed like this for longer and Jae kissed Taeyong shoulder gently. He decided to clear things with the redhead.

Jae brought Taeyong to his grandma in the morning, as the boy stayed over. They were both very broken and sad so they stayed in pajamas kissed and cuddled. The day was clear but the fog still made the vision blurry when Jae stopped the car next to the little house.

"Will you come tonight," asked Jae.

Taeyong looked at the window.

"I shouldn't,'" he muttered.

"Please," Jae laid his hand on the boy's knee.

"I shouldn't," Taeyong opened the car door and walked out.

Jae observed how he disappeared in the house and pain broke out in him. He needed Taeyong at least as long as he had time. These were the last days together so he wanted to use them to the fullest.

He left the car and walked to the door, it was opened as Taeyong had slammed it so hard that it jumped back.

Someone was talking inside and Jae stopped and placed his ear closer to the gap in between the frame and the door.

"...What's so difficult about it!" it was Taeyong shouting and Jae trembled.

"Listen Sicheng doesn't give a fuck about me, and these is a fortune," it was Yuta's voice.

"A fortune yes!" Taeyong lost his temper.

"Yes, I'd rather be rich and heartbroken than poor and heartbroken," said Yuta.

"If it was for Jae, I'd give away every fortune without a second of hesitation, because I love him, and you, you never loved Sicheng," Taeyong shouted again and Jae felt his legs got weak.

Was he like Yuta a heartless asshole who never loved his lover.

"Ok, ok, Hansol will false two or three paintings for me so I'll have a deposit in case Sicheng will run back to Kun. I'm not stupid," said Yuta.

"You are more than stupid, think what will Sicheng do when he will find out that you couldn't give it all away. Kun could give it away for Sicheng," continued Taeyong.

"Because Kun is rich, he still has a house, the Art Center, and a lot more so it's not big deal for him he can play Romeo," Yuta got irritated.

"You know nothing about love," Taeyong shouted then a silence fell and Jae leaned against the wall. He inhaled sharply.

Taeyong's words hurt him deeply, so deeply he felt like drunk when he reached his car and drove off.

Thank you so much for all your support.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae rescuing Taeyong from jail and the conversation he overheard?

Much <3