72

"I can't stop even if I know I'll lose you soon. Tell me I'm stupid," whispered Taeyong right after they woke up in the morning sharing a duvet and lying so close.

Only Jae's eyes and nose were visible from under his part of the sheet and Taeyong moved closer till their noses met.

"I'm stupid," said Jae placing his lips above the sheet and brushing the boy's ones.

"You are, but I'm too," Taeyong moved closer.

Their fingers interwind under the sheet.

"Jae if I could change something with what I say..." whispered Taeyong and Jae's eyes glittered.

But the boy kept quiet, there were so many words inside, words that could heal both.

Jae's lips formed a "What?".

Taeyong caressed his cheek with his thumb.

"If I could change anything I'd tell you I need you, I need you to live, you are the right one, the only one, I want you each time I think about you, I want you, this sucks so much," Taeyong giggled. "I sound like from some cheesy movies."

Jae shook his had and kissed the inner side of Taeyong's palm causing the boy to melt.

"I love you Jaehyun, please stay with me," said Taeyong feeling his insides are ready to explode.

He has never said it to anyone, but his mom, and he had lost her forever, so if this words were like a dark omen he wished he won't ever regret saying them.

Jae licked his fingers one by one and smiled.

"I love you," he said pressing his head so close to Taeyong's that their noses and lips met.

They stayed like this for a long time till Taeyong felt Jae's steady breth. The boy fell asleep again and Taeyong pulled him closer so Jae cuddled into his chest under his arm.

"Please be mine," whispered Taeyong kissing Jae's hair.

Something crackled in the living room and Taeyong moved his head up. He cautiously slid out of the sheet and moved to Jae's wardrobe, he grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and a hoodie and locked in the bathroom quietly, the last thing he wanted was to face Jae's mom naked. He dressed up then sneaked towards the living room and glanced inside, but it was empty.

He risked and walked through the apartment till he reached the kitchen to hear someone singing along with the radio, a beautiful voice he had heard on a CD only, but it was even more amazing life and Taeyong stopped feeling goose bumps all over his body. He glanced into the kitchen to notice Taeil, the boy was moving his hips to the music while he was preparing some sandwiches for himself and singing 'Love me harder' by Ariana Grande, that was playing in the radio.

"You gotta gotta gotta love me harder," sang Taeil and Taeyong smiled to himself.

Yes Jaemin's brother was definitely something.

"What happened?' Taeyong felt lips on his neck and turned around to notice Jae's morning hair right beside him.

"Shh," he pecked the boys lips. "Taeil is singing Ariana Grande," Taeyong laughed.

"What?" Jae giggled.

They moved closer and observed how Taeil did a sexy dance while singing louder. He grabbed the plate and made a pirouette, then he turned and his face became red while he noticed the two who started to laugh loud.

 He grabbed the plate and made a pirouette, then he turned and his face became red while he noticed the two who started to laugh loud

Hi thank you for your support and love.
How do you like the chapter?

What do you think about Taeyong's confession and Jaeyong's morning with Taeil?

Much <3