37

The light made Jae blink, he opened his eyes and glanced at the gray wall in his bedroom. He felt a tingling on his side and smiled, the bed seemed warmer when Taeyong's body was right next to him. He could get used to it.

"Morning," wet lips landed on his cheek and Jae giggled.

"Morning," he felt he's blushing.

He turned around to see his boy who was looking at him with so much affection.

"I really enjoy the view from your bedroom," Taeyong smiled.

He turned on his elbows and moved the big pillows aside to watch the city. The glass of the huge window ended right at the level of the bed, so the view was great.

Jae took one of Taeyong's hair strings and played with it, yes he could get used to it.

"I can make breakfast for you," said Taeyong watching him through half opened eyes.

"Surprise me," Jae smiled.

Taeyong laughed. He jumped up and walked to Jae's wardrobe while Jae observed his body so exposed to the sunlight.

"I prefer it the way it's right now," he said.

"Do you want me to catch a cold?" asked Taeyong who took one of Jae's shirts and put it on. Then he found his boxer shorts, he wore them and turned to Jae.

"Great right?" he asked.

"Yes," Jae noticed the silver of his grandma's bracelet on Taeyong's writs, for a moment it felt strange but then he realized he's not mad at all. It was the reason why they met, and it seemed to bring Taeyong luck.

"See you soon," Taeyong waved to him and walked out of the bedroom while Jae rolled over the bed laughing loud, he inhaled the scent of his lover that was in the ari and on the pillows, and it took him some time to get up, get into a quick shower.

He was wearing a white shirt to black jeans when he walked into the kitchen, his hair was half dried and he smiled wide when he saw how Taeyong was cooking something that smelled delicious.

Jae stopped behind the boy and kissed his neck.

"Can you move in?" he asked quietly.

"Would be nice if I could for real," Taeyong sighed.

Jae felt a wince inside him, was it really so impossible, but in this moment someone rang at the door and all hair on Jae's body jumped up.

"Oh no," he groaned.

"Just pretend you're not here," whispered Taeyong turning to him.

"But the guard had seen us coming in last night," Jae got pale.

"You could always use the ventilation shaft to escape," Taeyong blinked.

"The ventilation shaft?"Jae laughed.

Somehow Taeyong made him take life easy.

They cuddled to each other while the door bell rang again and again till it stopped. Jae took a deep breath, he was back hugging Taeyong who was still mixing in the pan.

Jae's phone vibrated one the table and the boy groaned, he walked to it and saw Taeil was calling, so he picked it up.

"Open it's me I'm at the door!" Taeil was impatient.

"Oh," Jae was shocked.

He ran to the door and opened. He saw Taeil who was as grumpy as Doyoung today and his brother Jaemin right next to him.

"This is the rich TV guy's flat? Really it's so old fashioned," said Jaemin walking inside with a suitcase.

"What's this?" asked Jae.

"You said if I can't stand him I can bring him over," Taeil smiled while he closed the door behind him and locked it.

"But it's been one day!" groaned Jae.

"Yes, as you see I'm patient," Taeil smiled.

"Hi," Taeyong came from the kitchen and Jae felt heat on his cheeks.

Jaemin's jaw fell, Taeil became slightly pale but swallowed.

"So boys do you want some breakfast?" asked Taeyong with a wide grin.

"I knew he's gay," whispered Jaemin turning to his brother.

Hi, thank you for all your support :)Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaeyong's morning and the sudden guests :)

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jaeyong's morning and the sudden guests :)

Also it's Doyoung's birthday so all the best wishes go to him :)

Much <3