70

"What!" shouted Taeyong.

"Wow I'm selling it right now," said Haechan.

"Materialists," said a disgusted Jaemin.

"Babe we're rich people," Tiffany pressed her lips to Haechan's while Taeyong was still stunned.

They had a fortune deposed in the old factory.

"Send him the text," said Taeyong and Haechan groaned but did.

"But, but it's so much," said a stunned Sicheng on the screen.

"There are much more important things than money," Kun smiled pecking his lips.

His phone made a vibrating sound and he took it out of his pocket, his smile faded when he was reading.

"What," asked Sicheng.

"We can give all your paintings and sculptures back if you give back Sicheng," read Kun. "Wow they're kind of funny," he muttered. "Do you have Yuta's number?" asked Kun.

"What will you do," Sicheng sounded scared.

"Give him an offer," Kun smiled.

Sicheng took his phone out with trembling hands and dictated the number to Kun while Taeyong and Haechan shouted a loud "What are you doing!" he couldn't hear.

Kun was super calm when he typed something in and sent it then he looked at Sicheng and started to kiss the boy.

"Yuta must change his phone right now!" Haechan pushed Tiffany off his lap and ran outside while Taeyong watched the two boys kissing.

"What have you sent him?"asked Sicheng parting their lips.

"I told him he can have all my art," said Kun and Sicheng became pale.

"What?" he said with a shaky voice.

"Because for me you're more important than each painting or art piece I own, if I could have your love I'd be the richest man in the world," whispered Kun placing hot kisses on the stunned boy's lips.

"But, but," stuttered Sicheng.

"You can choose whoever you want Sicheng, I told you straightforward about my feelings to you, now Yuta needs to decide if he loves you enough to give a fortune away," Kun returned to kissing but Sicheng suddenly wasn't there anymore, tears rolled down his cheeks and he looked at the boy.

"Hey, you can go back to him anytime," whispered Kun.

"But... but I love you too," Sicheng bit his lip.

"Just don't bother now and kiss me," whispered Kun leaning in, while Taeyong turned the camera view off.

He couldn't watch more, how had it happened, when had Kun and Sicheng fallen in love. Were Yuta and Sicheng really over and all the things they did and risked for nothing.

"Wow this was hard," whispered Jaemin.

So after what he had seen Taeyong was in a terrible state when he worked the whole evening. He concentrated on the cutting of the vegetables for the soup to get his thoughts off Sicheng and Kun but the video images returned. At half past midnight Taeyong was about to put all the ingredients into the soup when he heard a loud "Stop!". He turned around to see Doyoung who was hurrying to him with a pale face.

"What is this?" the bunny boy asked.

"The vegetable soup," said Taeyong who wasn't in the mood for an argument.

"Have you ever heard about hygiene of the workplace?" asked Doyoung.

"Yes you were boring me enough talking about it for two and half an hour when I started to work here," groaned Taeyong.

"It's sir for you," Doyoung raised his voice.

"Bunny get to the point you're waisting my and the clients time," Taeyong rolled his eyes.

The boy took a deep breath his cheeks became red.

"Ok, call me whatever you want but this must be taken off, and you must wash your hands," Doyoung pointed at the bracelet and Taeyong shivered.

"This is personal," said Taeyong.

"I don't care if it is, it's a workplace," Doyoung shouted.

"Go fuck yourself!" Taeyong slammed the soup was on the counter, then he removed the bracelet and walked to the stuff room where he hid it in his jacket, he returned, washed his hands while Doyoung was standing above him and complaining, then he returned to his soup and threw everything inside in a sloppy way. He really hated this evenings when Jae wasn't in the restaurant. He caught Ten's gaze and they shook their heads in a miserable way.

 He caught Ten's gaze and they shook their heads in a miserable way

Hi thank you for the support. Although I miss your comments.

So what do you think about the chapter? There is some Jaeyong coming soon :)

Much <3