58

"But it's, it's a chubby kid, he's sixteen," stuttered Taeyong

"Yes yes he is, but he's brilliant," Hansol smiled and Jae glanced from him to Taeyong. "I just need to find a contact to him," Hansol took his phone out.

"You don't need to he's at my grandma's playing video games with Jaemin," muttered a pale Taeyong.

"Great let's move to your grandma's we will find some meat in the fridge for it," Hansol pointed at Yuta's face and Jae wanted to protest but stopped himself.

He followed the guys out of the flat while Hansol and Taeyong helped Yuta up and supported him on the way to Jae's car.

"Don't you have a car," he asked Hansol when all the boys crawled on the backseat.

"You know my ownerships last ony a few hours," Hansol blinked.

Jea groaned but got in to the drivers seat, he started the engine and made his way back to Taeyong's grandma.

They opened the door to the samll house and Hansol and Taeyong helped Yuta to sit next to the kitchen table. Jae closed the door and stopped while Hansol opened the fridge looking for some meat.

Someone ran down the stairs and soon Jaemin stopped in the middle of the room, he looked at Yuta and shouted.

"Hansol be quicker," said Taeyong who was leaning over his friend's face.

"What is this about... ah," a boy, Haechan, appeared behind Jaemin and and Jae's jaw fell.

It really was chubby kid with clever smiling eyes, but Hansol must have made a mistake.

"Haechan," Hansol took his head out of the fridge. "Buddy I need you more than ever."

"Nah cars are not my thing," the boy walked closer to Yuta and Taeyong and looked at them with interest.

"Yes this might work," Hansol took a pound of beef out of the fridge and walked towards Yuta.

"No, no no, stop!" shouted Jaemin.

"I'd like to cover it, it's disgusting," said Hansol turning to the boy.

"Can't you visit a doctor?" asked Jaemin.

"Do any of us looks like if we have an insurance, and fancy boy here can't take us on his because his mummy would kick his ass," Hansol blinked to Jae who felt heat on his cheeks.

"So you're not going to go to the doctor?" asked Jaemin.

"Why else would I be holding this?" Hansol pointed at the piece of beef in his hand.

"Let me handle this," said Jaemin. "Taeyong where do you keep your first aid?" asked the boy.

"That's hilarious," Haechan took an apple from the bowl on the table and jumped on the table top watching with interest.

"Me... ym," Taeyong glanced around. "In the cupboard next to the fireplace."

Jaemin ran there, he searched through the cupboard for a moment then he returned with the first aid.

"Give me some space," he said to Taeyong who moved back while Jae walked to a chair next to where Haechan was sitting.

He watched how Hansol froze with the pound of meat and Jaemin moved over Yuta's face placing something over the wounds.

"How do you know how to do it kid?" asked Hansol while Yuta winced a few times.

"My mum is a doctor, I helped her a lot, a year ago we travelled to hospitals in Africa to help, and I was assisting her," Jaemin was very serious while Jae remembered how the boy's mum once fixed his leg, when he fell from a bike on a trip with Taeil.

"So Taeyong here," Hansol placed the beef into Taeyong's hands and went to wash his own.

"Cook some supper," said Jae.

Thank you for all the love.

What do you think about the chapter? How do you like the boys meeting and getting to know each other?

Much <3